Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    So whats next for Nets now? Maybe a trade for kevin love involving some combination of lavert, dinwiddie, harris and allen. Ha, that would be great...to beat that team in the playoffs led by the bum Irving would be awesome.
    Apperntly one of the reason Atkinson is gone is Kyrie and KD were mad that Deandre wasn't starting. Not only did they get the nets to give me a 3 year/30 mil contract they want them to play him over a young talented center... Even tho neither of them are on the court to play with him.
    So wouldnt be surprised in Nets trade Allen and one of the young guards this summer. Those are 2 good pieces that will be out there for someone to come grab
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Apperntly one of the reason Atkinson is gone is Kyrie and KD were mad that Deandre wasn't starting. Not only did they get the nets to give me a 3 year/30 mil contract they want them to play him over a young talented center... Even tho neither of them are on the court to play with him.
      So wouldnt be surprised in Nets trade Allen and one of the young guards this summer. Those are 2 good pieces that will be out there for someone to come grab
      And if you've watched the nets with kyrie in the lineup he consistently looked off Allen. Just wouldnt give the guy the ball regardless of how open he was on the roll. It was terrible. And you could see how disinterested Allen was becoming when kyrie was on the floor. He just knew he wasnt getting the ball and kyrie didnt want to play with him. Kyrie playing politics on the floor rather than bball. How can a team come together under those circumstances? Best thing that could happen to those four guys I mentioned would be to be traded. Although i think there is a role for Dinwiddie on that squad next season. Allen, for sure, would be better off elsewhere. Irving is such a tool, Allen is way better than DJ at this point. Kyrie has become my least favorite player in the league this season, such an easy player to dislike.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I dunno, man. If your real name is Rod Black, you were probably born to party.
        I agree with you there. I'd definitely be doing rails off strippers with a name like that, however, I just find him annoying. So on drugs he would ruin my buzz.

Comment

• Lol. First change Nets made was Jordan into the starting lineup. Good luck Nets fans. Kyrie Irving is now your coach.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

slaw wrote: View Post
              Lol. First change Nets made was Jordan into the starting lineup. Good luck Nets fans. Kyrie Irving is now your coach.

That has to one interesting dressing room eh ?
              Wonder if stalls move around depending on if your a FOK (Friends of Kyrie) or not.

This has got to take a lot of steam out of the Nets down the stretch and into the post season.

If Jared Allen is on the trade block at the draft this is exactly the kind of self inflicted distressed asset you might be able to pick up for a price.
              We have to be in the market for a longer term big man given our contract and age situations with Marc and Serge.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 8, 2020, 05:20 PM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• I think Nets might move a bunch of guys. Irving and Durant want their buddies and they also don’t want to share any glory. Don’t see this ending well but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Nice, after years of repeating the mantra Fuck Brooklyn, to see them fucking themselves.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Nice, after years of repeating the mantra Fuck Brooklyn, to see them fucking themselves.
                    In one injury shortened season Kyrie Irving has turned the nets franchise into a hermaphrodite.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Why am I enjoying the Rockets losing so much? They went all in on a gimmick featuring piles of shots from two low efficiency, high volume guys plus tons of 3's. Needles to say that's created a team that can reel off a 4 game losing streak just as easily as a 6 game winning streak.

Mostly though I think it's all the unnecessary national media hype. Westbrook and Harden are your prototype modern NBA superstars who do amazing things on a given night in the regular season, score piles of points, get loads of attention, but also have significant flaws (glossed over) that you just can't ignore if you want to win when it matters most.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Why am I enjoying the Rockets losing so much? They went all in on a gimmick featuring piles of shots from two low efficiency, high volume guys plus tons of 3's. Needles to say that's created a team that can reel off a 4 game losing streak just as easily as a 6 game winning streak.

Mostly though I think it's all the unnecessary national media hype. Westbrook and Harden are your prototype modern NBA superstars who do amazing things on a given night in the regular season, score piles of points, get loads of attention, but also have significant flaws (glossed over) that you just can't ignore if you want to win when it matters most.
                        Yeah it's pretty entertaining. Only 1 game up on Dallas. Would be awesome to see them drop to 7 and have to play the Clippers in the first round.

Comment

• 3.5 games up on Boston! If we win our head to head matchup against them that might be enough separation to ride out the regular season as #2
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I was just thinking about the Nets situation: Both Kyrie and KD are out for this season. So why not let Atkinson finish the season coaching these guys and then go separate ways in the off season? Why do this when the team is playing pretty well and could steal a couple of games in the post season? I can totally see these guys free-falling for the remainder of the season, and if I'm any young talent on that team (Levert) I'm taking the first exit opportunity outta there since it's pretty clear that locker room is going to be toxic.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                              I was just thinking about the Nets situation: Both Kyrie and KD are out for this season. So why not let Atkinson finish the season coaching these guys and then go separate ways in the off season? Why do this when the team is playing pretty well and could steal a couple of games in the post season? I can totally see these guys free-falling for the remainder of the season, and if I'm any young talent on that team (Levert) I'm taking the first exit opportunity outta there since it's pretty clear that locker room is going to be toxic.
                              One of the theories is that Atkinson knew he was a lame duck so wanted out early so that he can line up an opportunity for himself as soon as the regular season is over. Maybe he wants the Knicks job for example, and needed to be out of his Nets job early so he can interview for it now.

Comment

• Heat are sneaking up on the C*#^tics

Comment

Working...
                                X