Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I havent seen anyone mention it buck Brogdon in done for at least the regular season and potentially done for playoffs. Kinda went under the radar but i was expecting him to be a big piece of pacers playoffs hope he has that experience from the bucks runs
    Great road trip for the Raptors going 4 - 1. Contrast this to their main Eastern Conference rivals Milwaukee and Boston who both went 1 - 4 over the same 5 games period. Congrats Raptors!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Don't think it will matter but the Nets have a few guys (Dinwiddie, LeVert, Harris) who can get hot from three and maybe steal a game. The Magic don't really have a guy like that, so maybe that's some rationale for preferring Orlando? Can't see the Raps losing twice to either team.
      *cough* DJ Augustin *cough*
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I would take suns out of worst run teams. They made good moves signing rubio and baynes, stealing rubio from the wiz. The finally are playing competive ball and Ayton missed 25 games. They could be in the kings range by next year and maybe pushing playoffs in 2
        They are moving in the right direction.. but I still keep them on the podium
        Its their overall body of work in the last decade.

Last playoff sighting was in 2010.
        Since then they have had 15 first round picks in the 9 years starting in 2011.
        9 of those picks were lottery picks.
        Of the lottery picks 5 were in the top 5 and 1 was first overall.

They traded what seemed like their entire rotation to the Pistons one year to clear cap space to try to sign LaMarcus Aldridge before Aldridge said he would come. He didn't.
        And the Knicks are worse than this with their Porzingis trade last year..

Gotta keep them there till they at least make the playoffs.
        I'd give Sarver the chair if I was Suns fan. .
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

I havent seen anyone mention it buck Brogdon in done for at least the regular season and potentially done for playoffs. Kinda went under the radar but i was expecting him to be a big piece of pacers playoffs hope he has that experience from the bucks runs
          yeah they were looking hard at signing lance stephenson apparently, in case anyone was curious how their stretch run was shaping up.

Comment

• Oladipo balling out bringing the Pacers back in the game trying for the comeback win against the Celtics

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
              Oladipo balling out bringing the Pacers back in the game trying for the comeback win against the Celtics
              Wow...the Celtics have coughed up the lead in what seems like 5 mins...like a double digit lead too.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• People complain about the Raptors commentators, but other then TNT I haven't heard any teams commentators better then the raps. I find the other teams seem boring with no emotion

Comment

Oladipo balling out bringing the Pacers back in the game trying for the comeback win against the Celtics
                  Yeah, Oladipo almost helped us gain another 0.5 game over the C's. That could've been 2 bad losses in a row. C fans would've gone bonkers...oh well.

Comment

• Do we need to talk about Kevin?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28879880

Are we really going to fight our way to the second seed only to have to face the Nets with Durant?

Even if he just pulls one of these..

I don't think I'd handle it well.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Do we need to talk about Kevin?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28879880

Are we really going to fight our way to the second seed only to have to face the Nets with Durant?

Even if he just pulls one of these..

I don't think I'd handle it well.
                      Him and the Nets have already said he isn't coming back this season so I doubt it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

People complain about the Raptors commentators, but other then TNT I haven't heard any teams commentators better then the raps. I find the other teams seem boring with no emotion
                        TNT guys arn't even that good. Reggie and Webber are annoying. Marv albert is senial mixes up players, thinks foul line jumpers are 3s. The only guy who is really good is Harlan. Espn has a better lineup although i am kinda getting sick of Jackson and Van gundy. Doris, Hubie, Jones and Breen are top notch.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Him and the Nets have already said he isn't coming back this season so I doubt it.
                          Would be a really bad move for him to come back early. Look what happened to Cousins. Even with KD they arn't going to win a title might as well wait things out
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Would be a really bad move for him to come back early. Look what happened to Cousins. Even with KD they arn't going to win a title might as well wait things out
                            Nah. Him and Irving are taking the year off. Plus, they need the off-season to get rid of their teammates and get their buddies in there. Early playoff exit helps that.

Comment

• Celtics nearly coughed up another huge lead in the 4Q. Something is wrong with a Walker. If he isn’t right they are going to have a tough time beating Indy or Philly.

Comment

• Are we sure there's even going to be playoffs this year? or are we even sure the regular season will continue? a bunch of soccer and hockey leagues in Europe have already been cancelled because of coronavirus.

Comment

Working...
                                X