We Should Petition Vince Carter Coming 'Home'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
    Why is Masai not looking at Caron Butler?
    He's a poor mans vince carter and he has absolutely no ties to Toronto. And he'd only come here if we becom contendors for next year. You need to remember he's ring chasing now. I see him staying with okc or joining the heat or something
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

butler is a tool

Comment

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
        I made this video, to help promote bringing VC home.

You mean Orlando???

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Whats the song?
          The original song is "Mirror on the Wall" by Bruno Mars ft. Lil Wayne.

But it's like a dubstep remix of it.

Comment

Can we bring back McGrady, too?

Comment

webfeat wrote: View Post
              Can we bring back McGrady, too?
              To the Blue Jays!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                To the Blue Jays!
                NO!

The Blue Jays are actually playing well!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Without rehashing how dishonorable he acted near the end, I'll say thanks but no thanks. The Raptors don't need Vince Carter and they don't owe him anything.

Comment

thats why there is quotations 'Home'
                    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

If Vince Carter Comes back and we retire the number 15, will this piss of Amir Johnson since he is currently number 15?

Comment

sultkam wrote: View Post
                        If Vince Carter Comes back and we retire the number 15, will this piss of Amir Johnson since he is currently number 15?
                        Anybody know why Amir picked number 15. If not I'm guessing that he picked that jersey because of carter...just my 2 cents I think he would give it back
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Amir will be traded , this is his last year. Can think of other players besides Vince carter . It is like asking Vince carter at 5 million is worth more than young, Barnes, Lavine , Staukas or McDermott for 1.5 million dollars. Tough call with Vince's baggage. Hopefully , Vince's mother won't be coming this time.

Comment

Chris Bosh may be on the trading block. Just sayin'.....

Comment

Chris bosh just stated today he is staying in Miami. Rumor has it all three Miami guys opt out and take a 4 year contract instead of 2/42. Bosh and Lebron take 4/80, starting at 18.2 . Wade may take 4/60 since he is older . This way they could go after another four years and add in their contracts that they would get paid even if there is a lockout or strike in 2016.
                              Finally this allows Heat to Fall under the luxury tax cap in 2014/15 and go for another championship and reload. If boozer is amnestied he is going to play in Miami.
                              Ray Allen will come back for another year. Udonis last year , Chris Anderson and Norris Coles, and this years point guard first round pick. Anthony Douglas maybe but there is many players will come to Miami. On vet salaries. The vet max is 1.6 million is worth 5 to 7% or more than any state except Texas and as chuck says about San Antonio women , choice of the river walk and South Beach . Not a major choice.

Comment

Other former raptors becoming free agents include Charlie V , Jermain O'neal , Hedo Turkoglu , and Aaron Gray , lets bring them all home!

Comment

Working...
                                X