Who do you want to win the West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win the West?

I wish nothing but the best for Kawhi but to be honest, that doesn't include another ring, at least not this season.
    But there's no way I can ever root for the tamperer lebron or the Lakers....
    I'd sooner see Houston with Harden and *shudder* Westbrook than either of those situations and that says a lot.
    Can't root for and the Warriors any more either, just can't....although it would be mildly sweet to see them win again without Durant lol

I'd really sooner see a wild card in Portland, Utah or Denver or fun to see Dallas with their roster but what are the odds? I think better than most think and really believe they'll at least be the odd early round upset or two.

Because most of these teams are all 2-star heavy, it may coem down to health as usual. Who's coming out of the West?

I want Utah or Denver to win the West.

Fuck the 2 L.A teams & Rockets too.

Comment

Nuggets

Comment

golden state. pre-KD warriors were one of my favorite teams ever that's not actually one of my teams (ie. that aren't the raptors or seahawks). everyone's written them off but i wouldn't mind seeing them remind those people who they were. unfortunately klay is hurt and the supporting cast is poor compared to those older teams so i think they'll struggle.

would also be fine with utah or denver or portland. actively rooting against both LA teams.

Comment

I'd rank my order of preference (amongst realistic and semi-realistic contenders)

Denver
          Utah
          San Antonio
          Portland
          New Orleans
          Houston
          Warriors
          Clippers
          Lakers

Comment

One of the non-LA teams, Denver would be my preference. Houston would be fun too, just for the narratives/memes alone
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Oops .. just noticed this thread... I posted my way to long look at the west in another thread.

Denver wins the west and goes to the finals this year. They are loaded..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

I feel so many here are my brothers now
                Anyone but the LA teams lol

Comment

Portland number one for sure, then probably Houston. Live close enough to go to a Trailblazers game a year, and Dame is one of the great franchise players in the league right now. For some reason I love Harden too. I love that eveyone hates them and they embrace it.

Comment

I like Denver & Portland
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

As long as theres no finals games at staples I'll be content with how it turned out
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Portland number one for sure, then probably Houston. Live close enough to go to a Trailblazers game a year, and Dame is one of the great franchise players in the league right now. For some reason I love Harden too. I love that eveyone hates them and they embrace it.
                        I still have a soft spot for the Blazers cause they were my team before the Raps. Otherwise, I am ambivalent.

Comment

And the correct answer is:

Clippers... so we can beat Kawhi in the Finals.

Lakers... so we can beat Lebron in the Finals.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            And the correct answer is:

Clippers... so we can beat Kawhi in the Finals.

Lakers... so we can beat Lebron in the Finals.
                            Nah.

I'd get even more pleasure out of lebron and Kawhi having to sit at home and watch us win as actually beating them for the chip.
                            Don't even let them have a sniff

Basketball Natzi says "No Finals for you!"

Comment

Working...
                            X