Trade or Run Out the String?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

Yep. And Russell was a total flop in the playoffs (85 ORTG). I mean that's really, really bad.

Meanwhile, Murray was a playoff stud (115 ORTG) in the West. If Murray continues his growth and was in the East, he could be a fringe all-star like Russell.
    The fact D'Lo even got his Brooklyn nets team to the playoffs was miraculous in itself.

That is the only debatable stat, but it honestly shouldn't even be mentioned.

The Nets had nobody and played the 76ers in round 1. 76ers almost beat us, we got lucky.

Denver was loaded and the Spurs took them to 7 and then they lost to Portland in Round 2.

Tbh, I'd prefer to see Russell in Raps jersey over Murray anyways. The only reason I mentioned Murray was for the love of Canadiana.

This forum is still jokes, let's sign Lowry for 41 million more and then go after Giannis. Gotta love RR.

Last edited by c-troop; Tue Aug 6, 2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

c-troop wrote: View Post

The fact D'Lo even got his Brooklyn nets team to the playoffs was miraculous in itself.

That is the only debatable stat, but it honestly shouldn't even be mentioned.

The Nets had nobody and played the 76ers in round 1. 76ers almost beat us, we got lucky.

Denver was loaded and the Spurs took them to 7 and then they lost to Portland in Round 2.

Tbh, I'd prefer to see Russell in Raps jersey over Murray anyways. The only reason I mentioned Murray was for the love of Canadiana.

This forum is still jokes, let's sign Lowry for 41 million more and then go after Giannis. Gotta love RR.

The playoffs is my only reason for not being as high on Denver this season as some are. They struggled against a couple of mediocre opponents as far as western conference playoff teams go. There are far tougher match ups than last season's Spurs and Blazers.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

The playoffs is my only reason for not being as high on Denver this season as some are. They struggled against a couple of mediocre opponents as far as western conference playoff teams go. There are far tougher match ups than last season's Spurs and Blazers.
        Its a natural progression for young teams though. Outside of millsap, not alot of experience there amongst the core group. I'm certainly not going to claim their going to get over the hump, but shouldnt be a surprise that some of the guys on that club may need a few playoff runs before they figure it out.

Comment

Working...
        X