X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenforthewin
    replied
    To those who are not drafted, might still get a shot in the NBA
    1) Chane Behanan - Injury prone type of a player, might end up playing in the D-League or Euroleague

2) Sim Bhullar - A big of a player who's stock has risen a few years ago but due to his health, he won't last that much in the NBA. I see him bouncing around in the Euroleague for a few years and end up playing in the NBA in the next 4-5 years

3) LaQuinton Ross - Could be a steal like Udonis Haslem, Ish Smith, or Marquis Daniels of the draft year, not drafted but will play as a minor role for a playoff team

4) Tomas Dimsa - A Big guard who might go undrafted by will be picked up by a team and become a serviceable guard down the road

5) Michalis Kamperidis - A decent F like Jorge Garbajosa who might be picked up by a team and become a serviceable big down the road

6) Artem Klimenko - Reminds me of Mirza Teletovic, who might be picked up by a team and become a serviceable big down the road

7) Bobby Ray Parks Jr - Could be the first Philippino and Jeremy Lin of all undrafted picks to ever play in the NBA consider the large amount of Philippine in US/Canada

8) Aquille Carr - His height is his biggest demise, could end up on a playoff team and become their Earl Boykins or at the best, Nate Robinson
    Last edited by tenforthewin; Sun May 25, 2014, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    2nd Round
    Milwaukee - PJ Hairston - They got Jabari Parker, time for celebration, nah they are not done yet, they will want a sharp shooter and enter PJ Hairston

Philly - Spencer Dinwiddie - The 76ers got Wiggins and Gary Harris, they need a backup PG so enter Spencer Dinwiddie

Cleveland - Jordan Clarkson - I see his stock may fall due to his poor final four performance and I see the Cavs picking him up as a backup option for Irving or Waiters

Dallas - Mitch McGary - He played great in the Final Four and with the aging of Dirk Nowitzki and lack of true PF for the team, I see the Mavericks picking him up

Utah - Thanasis Andetoukompo - The Andetoukompo brothers, a great lock down defender of the player, I see the Jazz picking him up

Milwaukee - Kristaps Porzingis - I see the Bucks picking up a PF when they have Parker and Hariston and enter a Euro prospect in Porzingis

Toronto - Damien Inglis - I'm really hoping his onboard at No37 and just like what the staff said earlier, we will find our gem at No37. I see Kyle Anderson having a slow career, perhaps not by that much in his rookie season but Damien Inglis is a great player and he will be our stretch 3/4

Detroit - Jordan Adams - His stock has risen according to NBAdraft.net but I see when the actual draft night, he will be picked in the second round and fall to the Pistons, a decent option behind KCP

Philly - Isaiah Austin - The 76ers have pretty much every position been filled, they need a backup center in case Noel or Speights is traded and enter Isaiah Austin

Minnesota - Dwight Powell - This guy is the steal of the 2nd round pick, I see him having a Carlos Boozer type of career

Denver - Nick Johnson - A sharp shooter, decent backup option for Evan Fourier

Houston - Bogdan Bogdanovic - A decent EURO sharp shooter, a nice backup option for James Harden

Atlanta - Semaj Christon - His stock has fallen and I see the Hawks picking him up as a 3rd PG behind Teague and Schroeder

Minnesota - DeAndre Daniels - A decent backup SF, could potentially start

Charlotte - Walter Tavares - The Bobcats will pick him up and have him as a backup C behind Jefferson and Byombo perhaps

Washington - Markel Brown - He played great in the Final Four and I see the Wizards picking him up

Philly - Cory Jefferson - The 76ers have too many draft picks in this year's draft, I see them picking up players and trade them with fillers

Milwaukee - Deonte Burton - They will draft a point guard

Chicago - James McAdoo - He was projected as a first round pick but due to injury, his stock has fallen. I see him as the Quincy Miller of this year's draft and the Bulls will pick him up

Phoenix - Khem Birch - Just to make Tyler Ennis happy, they will draft a fellow Canadian in Birch and have him come off the bench as their 3rd Big

Dallas - Melvin Ejim - His stock has risen in the past few days but no more than a 2nd rounder, I see the Mavs picking him up

Philly - Roy Devyn Marble - Another Philly pick for the Filler perhaps

Minnesota - Jabari Brown - The Wolves will pick him up consider how much he has fallen

Philly - DeAndre Kane - Another Philly pick for the Filler perhaps

Miami - Sean Kilpatrick - The Heat might pick this guy up consider how great he played for the Final Four last year

Denver - CJ Fair - His stock has fallen and I see the Nuggets drafting him in the late second round

Indiana - Juvonte Reddic - A decent 3rd stringer PF on a good team, could potentially mode into a decent backup PF for David West

San Antonio - Johnny O'Bryant - The Spurs will find another gem late in the second round in Johnny O'Bryant. He reminds me of Kenneth Faried

Toronto - Jordan Bachynski - Could be our Shawn Bradley, a nice backup center behind Val or a third string C, benchwarmer like Aaron Gray

San Antonio - Jahii Carson - Last pick could end up being the next Isaiah Thomas depends who drafts him

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    Cleveland - Joel Embiid - They need a center desperately and they might be looking to resign Luol Deng, so with Irving, Waiters, Deng, on board along with maybe Tristan Thompson, they need a star-calibre center and Embiid comes along. They already drafted Anthony Bennett overall so I think superstition will come into play so they won't draft Wiggins with the 1st round pick

Milwaukee - Andrew Wiggins - The second best player to be drafted, although the Bucks could go with Jabari Parker. I'm thinking, there might be a draft night trade where the Bucks will draft Wiggins and ship him to the Sixers for Parker + filler (Thad Young, Tony Wroten Jr, Nerlens Noel?)

Philly 76ers - Jabari Parker - See above

Orlando - Dante Exum - Exum will be their starting caliber PG for years to come so the Magic will have to do something about Jameer Nelson

Utah - Noah Vonleh - The Jazz need a PF to play alongside either Kanter or Favors and one of the latter will be traded in the summer to make room for Vonleh

Boston - Aaron Gordan - I see the Celtics picking this guy up and mesh him into a stretch 4 in case they trade Jeff Green in the summer

LA Lakers - Marcus Smart - the Lakers will draft their future PG to play alongside Kobe and Pau Gasol but the Lakers still suck as in they don't have a SF (unless you count N.Young) or C but easy does it and I see them back in the lottery next year

Sacramento - Julius Randle - His stock has fallen since final four but I see the Kings grab him and pair him up with D.Cousins, B-Mac, I.Thomas and maybe R.Gay

Charlotte - Doug McDermott - They need a sharp shooter given the status of MKG who might be traded in the summer, enter Doug McDermott (although he could either be the bust of all drafts)

Philly - Gary Harris - They drafted their future SF in Wiggins, now they need a SG if Tony Wroten Jr is gone, enter Gary Harris

Denver - Clint Capela - The next big comes off the block is Clint Capela and I see the Nuggets picking him up in case they trade Faried in the summer

Orlando - Dario Saric - It depends who the Magic draft previously and if they drafted Exum, they will need a sharpshooter, with both Affalo and Oladipo on board, they might go for a big and take a prospect in Saric

Minnesota - Zach LaVine - The Timberwolves need a SG and a PF (K-Love trade) but I see them flipping K-Love for some nice prospects and roll with Zach LaVine as their future SG

Phoenix - Tyler Ennis - A second Canadian and perhaps Nash-heir to play for the Suns. I want to see the Suns picking up this guy as their backup PG behind Dragic

Atlanta - Nik Stauskas - His stock has risen due to Final Four, I see the Hawks picking him up to replace K.Korver as their starting SG

Chicago - Adriean Payne - The Bulls will need a PF to replace Carlos Boozer as their backup PF and Payne is a nice option

Boston - Elfrid Payton - The Celtics picked a SF/PF in Gordan and I see the drafting a backup PG in Elfrid Payton and have Rondo teach him a thing or two

Phoenix - James Young - A sharp shooter, just what the Suns need as a backup for Bledsoe

Chicago - TJ Warren - The Bulls need lock down defender at the 3 spot and some of the players are still available and TJ Warren is their guy

Toronto - Kyle Anderson - He could be the steal of the draft if the Raptors pick him up, could end up having a Jalen Rose type of career

OKC - Cleathony Early - Played great in the Final Four, a decent backup option for Kevin Durant

Memphis - Jerami Grant - A lock down defender of a 3, could potentially start for the Grizzlies giving the aging of Tayshaun Prince

Utah - Shabazz Napier - A great PG in this year's draft, could potentially be a steal for the Jazz, decent backup option for Trey Burke

Charlotte - Glenn Robinson III - Another SF may do wonder for the team in case the Doug McDermott becomes a bust

Houston - Rodney Hood - I see his stock fallen but not to the second round, the Rockets will pick him up

Miami - Jarnell Stokes - It depends if the Heat will win the championship this year or not, if they do, they might resign all Big 3, if they don't, I see one of the Big 3 will be traded and Chris Bosh is the most likely candidate, so they need a big to fill for his shoe and enter Jarnell Stokes

Phoenix - KJ McDaniels - The Suns have varies of picks this year and by getting both Tyler Ennis and James Young, I see them drafting a 3 in KJ McDaniels

LA Clippers - CJ Wilcox - I see them finding a replacement for the aging Jamal Crawford

OKC - Jusuf Nurkic - They will draft this big project and somehow mode him into a backup C for Stephen Adams

San Antonio - Vasilje Micic - The Spurs always find gems in the draft and they will draft another EURO and have him backup Tony Parker

Leave a comment:

• JordanSmith
    replied
    I really hope we dont get Grant

Leave a comment:

replied
    1. Cavs: Wiggins
    2. Bucks: Embiid
    3. 76ers: Parker
    4. Magic: Exum
    5. Utah: Smart
    6. Celtics: Randle
    7. Lakers: Vonleh
    8. Kings: Gordon
    9. Bobcats: McDermott
    10. 76ers: Stauskas
    11. Nuggets: Dario Saric
    12. Magic: Payne
    13. Timberwolves: Harris
    14. Suns: Young
    15. Hawks: LaVine
    16. Bulls: Ennis
    17. Celtics: Anderson
    18. Suns: Hairston
    19. Bulls: Warren
    20. Raptors: Capela/Stokes/Grant/Inglis?

Leave a comment:

• Heatdreamer
    replied
    Trade for sacromentos pick 8 .
    Williams + Terry + outlaw +#8 for Salmons + hansborough +fields + swapping Ny Knicks pick for sacromentos 2016 pick

Leave a comment:

• Vásquez_Valančiūnas
    replied
    1. Cleveland Cavaliers:Jabari Parker, SF, Duke

2. Milwaukee Bucks: Joel Embiid, C, Kansas

3. Philadelphia 76ers: Andrew Wiggins, SF, Kansas

4. Orlando Magic: Dante Exum, PG, Australia

5. Utah Jazz: Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky

6. Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart, PG, Oklahoma StateNoah Vonleh, PF, Indiana

7. Los Angeles Lakers: Kyle Anderson, SF, UCLA

8. Sacramento Kings: Noah Vonleh, PF, Indiana

9. Charlotte Hornets (via Detroit Pistons): Doug McDermott, SF, Creighton

10. Philadelphia 76ers (via New Orleans Pelicans): Gary Harris, SG, Michigan State

11. Denver Nuggets: Dario Saric, SF, Croatia

12. Orlando Magic (via New York Knicks): Adreian Payne, PF, Michigan State

13. Minnesota Timberwolves: Nik Stauskas, SG, Michigan

14. Phoenix Suns: James Young, SF, Kentucky

15. Atlanta Hawks: Rodney Hood, SF, Duke

16. Chicago Bulls (via Charlotte Hornets): Tyler Ennis, PG, Syracuse

17. Boston Celtics (via Brooklyn Nets): Zach LaVine, PG, UCLA

18. Phoenix Suns (via Washington Wizards): P.J. Hairston, SG, Texas Legends (NBDL)

19. Chicago Bulls: T.J. Warren, SF, North Carolina State

20. Toronto Raptors: Aaron Gordon, PF, Arizona
    ^a guy can dream right?

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Cavs-Andrew Wiggins
    Bucks-Joel
    Sixers-Parker
    Magic-Dante
    Jazz-Noah
    Bos-Randle
    Lak-Smart
    Kings-Gary Harris
    Bobcats(Hornets)-Gordon
    Sixers-Nik Statuskas
    Denver-Saric
    Magic-Adreian Payne
    Wolves- Zach Lavine
    Suns-James Young

Hawks-Roodney hood
    Bulls-Tyler Ennis
    Bos-TJ Warren
    Suns-Cllint Capela
    Bulls- Kyle Anderson
    Raptors- Jerami Grant

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    started a topic YOUR Mock Draft?

YOUR Mock Draft?

What's your first-round mock draft? Or at-least up to 20.

I just wanna see how high Tyler Ennis will go considering not a lot of teams need a PG, but Chicago with 2 picks probably will grab him, but who knows? What do you guys think ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Working...
X