Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF
    replied
    My realistic dream draft is Andersen at #20 and Thanasis Antetokounmpo at #37. Sizable backup SF who can handle/move the rock and an athletic freak defender.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    I'll join you.
    You had him as one of your names at twenty!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'll join you.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    I'm gonna cry if we pick stokes with #20 pick.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    I'm just gonna copy and paste draft express.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I personally don't really like doing mock drafts since I don't really care what other teams are doing for the most part. So instead here are my top 20 players.

1) Wiggins
    2) Embiid
    3) Parker
    4) Exum
    5) Vonleh
    6) Randle
    7) Ennis
    8) Smart
    9) Gordon
    10) LaVine
    11) Stauskas
    12) Saric
    13) McDermott
    14) Warren
    15) Hood
    16) Payne
    17) Harris
    18) Capela
    19) Payton
    20) Anderson

If MU decides to select someone outside of this group I'm not going to be mad.. just intrigued. It's nice to know your GM and his assistant are such awesome reviewers of talent. Feeling no stress at all from this draft as I've had in previous ones.

Also, since the draft is still an entire month away I reserve the right to change my opinion

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Oh snap.. I didn't see that, my bad man

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• imanshumpert
    replied
    I don't see Smart falling all the way to 12.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...NBA-Mock-Draft

Leave a comment:

• magoon
    replied
    1. Cleveland drafts Joel Embiid. The only way this doesn't happen is if Cleveland trades the #1 to Minnesota for Kevin Love, but reportedly they're trying to package Thompson/Bennett/Waiters and future picks for him instead.

2. Milwaukee drafts Andrew Wiggins. All the "he's not all that" talk will die down, and fast.

3. Utah drafts Jabari Parker. Once Parker is only at #3, Utah will do what it takes to trade up with Philly - let's say the #5, the #23 and Enes Kanter for the #3 pick, that seems plausible. Utah wants Parker so badly that I think a trade is inevitable.

4. Orlando drafts Dante Exum. Exum is a combo guard, Oladipo is a combo guard, and two long, athletic, rangy combo guards playing off one another is a stupidly promising backcourt of the future for the Magic.

5. Philly drafts Noah Vonleh. Because Philly wants the next Chris Bosh, which is what Vonleh probably is.

6. Boston drafts Aaron Gordon. Gordon has a lot of upside and Boston has time to let him grow now.

7. The Lakers draft Julius Randle. I think the Lakers would prefer Gordon, but I don't see Boston letting him slip or picking Randle instead (Boston has too many quality young bigs). Randle's a decent fit for LA, who can either replace Pau with him or pair him with Pau as needed.

8. Sacramento drafts Gary Harris. I think Harris is going to skyrocket in the draft: he's too good a shooter not to and he has heaps of upside with his athleticism. Sacramento needs shooting to complement their paint game.

9. Charlotte drafts Nik Stauskas. Charlotte needs shooting too, and Stauskas may be not as finished a product as Doug McDermott is, but he's also got more upside (although not as much as Harris).

10. Philly drafts Zach LaVine. They're going to go for "most upside remaining" with this pick and that's LaVine in a nutshell.

11. Denver drafts Dario Saric. Same boat as Philly: Denver has a mismatched roster so they don't have a clear position of need until they figure out what works. In that boat, they'll go for the most multidimensional player, and that's probably Saric.

12. Orlando drafts Marcus Smart. They've wanted him all along and I think he's going to slide like crazy on draft night. They pick him up here.

13. Minnesota drafts Adreian Payne. Payne's stock has risen sharply following the draft combine and workouts, and Minnesota is, I think, resigned to eventually needing a replacement for Kevin Love. Payne is as good an option as any.

14. Phoenix drafts Jusuf Nurkic. Phoenix needs size: they need somebody who can bang in the frontcourt and win those battles. Nurkic is the best available option.

15. Atlanta drafts James Young. It's a good fit for Atlanta: they need a wing, Young has crazy athleticism and lots of upside. He's a fine fifteenth pick.

16. Chicago drafts Doug McDermott. Yeah, I think Dougie McBuckets drops out of the lottery. I think teams are spooked and he'll get picked up by the first mid-round drafter who needs dependable bench scoring. Which is Chicago, and it's not even close.

17. Boston drafts Elfrid Payton. They need a Rondo replacement if Rondo bolts to the Knicks in free agency next year (or if they trade him). Payton's got the hot buzz. I think they go after him.

18. Phoenix drafts Cleanthony Early. A super-athletic wing to complement their dynamic backcourt seems like a no-brainer for Phoenix.

19. Chicago drafts Rodney Hood. Like I said before: Chicago needs scoring desperately. Hood is a lights-out three-point shooter (and Chicago needs floor spacing) and he's huge for a shooting guard, so he'll fit in neatly with Thibodeau's grinding style.

20. Toronto drafts Tyler Ennis. Yes, I really think he's going to fall to us - and if he does, we take him. It's really just that simple.

21. Oklahoma drafts Clint Capela. They've realized how screwed they are for bigs when they don't have Ibaka handy. Capela gives them a second option in that regard.

22. Memphis drafts TJ Warren. Memphis needs a secondary scoring option and Warren will be the best option remaining at this point.

23. Philly drafts Kyle Anderson. Philly has a lot of kids and no real playmaker since Michael Carter-Williams is much more of a scoring point guard. Anderson is the perfect complement to a roster full of rookies: a totally unselfish player who knows how to put the ball in the right person's hands at all times.

24. Charlotte drafts PJ Hairston. Charlotte needs wing shooting, even after they draft Stauskas. Hairston is a good shooter with the potential to become an excellent one, and athletically he's NBA-ready right now.

25. Houston drafts Kristaps Porzingis. Houston doesn't want someone to develop right now: they're on a mission to compete. Porzingis is a fine draft-and-stash option, or alternately he's a true 7-footer who can back up Dwight Howard. Either way, it works.

26. Miami drafts Jordan Adams. Miami's positions of need are basically their entire backcourt: Mario Chalmers might leave this year and Dwyane Wade is aging faster and faster. Adams is the best option remaining for them to try and start fixing the hole.

27. Phoenix drafts Mitch McGary. Like I said before: Phoenix needs size. McGary has it.

28. The Clippers draft KJ McDaniels. An athletic forward who's already playing good defense and just needs work on his jumper might as well have "Doc Rivers project" written all over him.

29. Oklahoma drafts Glenn Robinson III. OKC needs more depth EVERYWHERE and I think they go for GR3 on the wing.

30. San Antonio drafts Shabazz Napier. Guess who's going to be the next Tony Parker? G'wan, guess.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I had it in there originally

Leave a comment:

replied
    Take Inglis over Antetokounmpo.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    1. Cavs- Wiggins
    2. Bucks - Embid
    3. Philly - Parker
    4. Orlando - Exum
    5. Utah - trades Phoniex the 5th pick and #35 for #14/#18/#27
    Phoniex selects there starting C Noah Vonleh
    6. Boston - Julius Randle
    7. LA Lakers - Aaron Gordon (They are going after Bledsoe this offseason)
    8. Sac - Marcus Smart
    9. Charlotte- Gary Harris
    10. Phili - Saric (With at least 2 rookies coming to camp, they can wait for this kid. Could be a great 1st off the bench for them in the future)
    11. Denver - Doug McDermontt
    12. Magic - Jufus Nurkic
    13. Minnesota - James Young
    14. UTAH - NIK STAUSKAS (trade from Phoenix)
    15. Atlanta - Zach Lavine
    16. Chicago - Tyler Ennis
    17. Boston - Rodney Hood
    18. UTAH - ELFRID PAYTON
    19. Chicago - Jerami Grant (Just like his Uncle)
    20. Toronto - trades Utah the 20th pick and the 37th pick, and the 59th pick for #23 and Phoenix's #27
    UTAH selects - KYLE ANDERSON
    21. OKC- Adrienne Payne
    22. Memphis - TJ Warren
    23. Toronto - SHAPAZZ NAPIER ( I also like Glen Robinson III and Stokes)
    24. New Orleans - Clint Capela
    25. Houston - K.J. McDaniels
    26. Miami - Kristaps Porzingis
    27. Toronto trades Bucks 27th pick for #31 and#36 picks
    Bucks select - Glen Robinson III
    28. Clippers - P.J.Hairston
    29. OKC - Jarnell Stokes
    30. SA -Mitch McGary
    31. Toronto - CLEANTHONY EARLY
    32. Phili - Walter Tavares
    33. Cavs - Bogdan Bogdanovic
    34. Dallas - Isaiah Austin
    35. Phonenix (from Utah)- Jordan Adams
    36. Toronto - Thanasis Antetokounmpo
    37.UTAH - Damien Inglis
    Last edited by saints91; Sun May 25, 2014, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    Bachynski could make a good pro. I would be willing to take him quite high

Leave a comment:

replied
    I would love to get Inglis with 37, and I think Bachynski would be a fine backup C.

Plus, Bachynski is canadian.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X