Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Degrees

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Lowry STAYS:

    1) Trade: Salmons, Hansbrough, Buycks, Stone for Boozer, #16

    2) Draft: BPA at 16 (Ennis), 59 (Bachynski)

    3) Draft and stash: Porzingus at #20, Inglis at #37

    4) Resign: Lowry, Patterson, Vasquez, De Colo

    5) Sign: Aldrich, Aminu

    6) Buy out Boozer

    PG: Lowry, Ennis, De Colo
    SG: DeRozan, Vasquez, Fields
    SF: Ross, Aminu, Novak
    PF: Amir, PP, Hayes
    C: JV, Alrich, Bachynski


    Lowry LEAVES:

    .....To be continued
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Jun 6th, 2014, 12:19 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Lowry STAYS:

      1) Trade: Salmons, Hansbrough, Buycks, Stone for Boozer, #16

      2) Draft: BPA at 16 (Ennis), 59 (Bachynski)

      3) Draft and stash: Porzingus at #20, Inglis at #37

      4) Resign: Lowry, Patterson, Vasquez

      5) Sign: Aldrich, Aminu, Hamilton

      6) Buy out Boozer

      PG: Lowry, Ennis, De Colo
      SG: DeRozan, Vasquez, Fields
      SF: Ross, Aminu, Hamilton
      PF: Amir, PP, Hayes
      C: JV, Alrich, Bachynski
      What happened to Steve Novak in this scenario? Is he horribly murdered? I don't think any of us want Steve Novak to be horribly murdered!

      Comment


      • #18
        magoon wrote: View Post
        What happened to Steve Novak in this scenario? Is he horribly murdered? I don't think any of us want Steve Novak to be horribly murdered!
        LOL - You're right.

        Comment


        • #19
          I'll play:

          1) 3 team trade:

          Toronto - Love, Boozer, #16
          Minnesota - Amir, Ross, Psycho-T, #20, Right to swap 2016 Knicks pick
          Chicago - Salmons, Novak, Buycks
          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=meca4pr

          2) Toronto drafts:

          Ennis (16), Little Greek Freak (37), doesn't matter (59)

          3) Resign Lowry, Patterson, GV and NDC for $22M combined (waiving Stone in the process).

          4) Sign Aaron Gray for vet minimum.

          5) Sign Shane Battier (convince him to play for 1 more year).

          6) Give myself season tickets for life and a hot secretary.



          The line up should look like this:

          JV/Gray/Hayes
          Love/Patterson/Boozer
          Battier/LGF/Fields
          DD/GV
          Lowry/Ennis/NDC

          Playing overseas: #59 and Zubcic

          Comment


          • #20
            that lineup seems a little thin.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • #21
              mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Lowry STAYS:

              1) Trade: Salmons, Hansbrough, Buycks, Stone for Boozer, #16

              2) Draft: BPA at 16 (Ennis), 59 (Bachynski)

              3) Draft and stash: Porzingus at #20, Inglis at #37

              4) Resign: Lowry, Patterson, Vasquez, De Colo

              5) Sign: Aldrich, Aminu

              6) Buy out Boozer

              PG: Lowry, Ennis, De Colo
              SG: DeRozan, Vasquez, Fields
              SF: Ross, Aminu, Novak
              PF: Amir, PP, Hayes
              C: JV, Alrich, Bachynski


              Lowry LEAVES:

              .....To be continued
              Lowry LEAVES:

              1) Sign and trade with Houston for Lowry in a 4 team blockbuster
              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p5t57xb

              Toronto: Lin, Harkless, #25 from Houston
              Golden State: Nelson, Asik
              Orlando: Lee, Motiejunas
              Houston: Lowry

              Lowry signs for $10M leaving the Rockets with about $10M more in free agency. They could sign Hawes and McRoberts (just throwing it out there). I think that option would be better for Rockets than trying to land a max free agent such as Melo.


              2) Trade DeRozan
              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lm9v58z

              Toronto: Terry, #8, 2015 Lakers pick
              Sacramento: Dragic, Novak
              Phoenix: DeRozan, Thomas (sign and trade)


              3) Trade Salmons, Hansbrough, Buycks, Stone for Boozer* and #16
              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l5nuhe4


              4) Resign Vasquez and Patterson


              5) Draft
              #8: PF (Vonleh, Randle, Gordon)
              #16: LaVine
              #20: Ennis
              #25: Capela (draft and stash)
              #37: Inglis (draft and stash)
              #59: Draft and Stash


              6) Free agency: Aminu and Aldrich; both cheap 1 year deals with team option for year 2.

              *waived


              PG: Lin, Vasquez, Ennis
              SG: Ross, LaVine, Terry
              SF: Harkless, Aminu, Fields
              PF: Amir, Patterson, #8
              C: JV, Aldrich, Hayes

              2 draft picks in 2015
              2 draft picks in 2016

              Capela/Inglis seasoning in Europe.

              $40M in cap space in 2015
              Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jun 8th, 2014, 12:27 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Lowry LEAVES:

                1) Sign and trade with Houston for Lowry in a 4 team blockbuster
                http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p5t57xb

                Toronto: Lin, Harkless, #25 from Houston
                Golden State: Nelson, Asik
                Orlando: Lee, Motiejunas
                Houston: Lowry

                Lowry signs for $10M leaving the Rockets with about $10M more in free agency. They could sign Hawes and McRoberts (just throwing it out there). I think that option would be better for Rockets than trying to land a max free agent such as Melo.


                2) Trade DeRozan
                http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lm9v58z

                Toronto: Terry, #8, 2015 Lakers pick
                Sacramento: Dragic, Novak
                Phoenix: DeRozan, Thomas (sign and trade)


                3) Trade Salmons, Hansbrough, Buycks, Stone for Boozer* and #16
                http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l5nuhe4


                4) Resign Vasquez and Patterson


                5) Draft
                #8: PF (Vonleh, Randle, Gordon)
                #16: LaVine
                #20: Ennis
                #25: Capela (draft and stash)
                #37: Inglis (draft and stash)
                #59: Draft and Stash


                6) Free agency: Aminu and Aldrich; both cheap 1 year deals with team option for year 2.

                *waived


                PG: Lin, Vasquez, Ennis
                SG: Ross, LaVine, Terry
                SF: Harkless, Aminu, Fields
                PF: Amir, Patterson, #8
                C: JV, Aldrich, Hayes

                2 draft picks in 2015
                2 draft picks in 2016

                Capela/Inglis seasoning in Europe.

                $40M in cap space in 2015
                Why re-sign Vasquez and 2Pat if Lowry walks? Especially if you're drafting a PF at #8 and Ennis at #16? Wouldn't you want to give them more PT?

                Plus it's impossible to make that trade with Houston because we can't trade Lowry until the free agency period starts.

                Comment


                • #23
                  6 Moves:

                  1. Resign GV, 2Pat, Lowry for a combined 20 million or less.

                  2. Trade Hansbrough (to be waived) to Indiana for Mahinmi

                  3. Draft Payne/Capela/Ennis/Payton, Inglis and someone else

                  4. Sign Aminu

                  5. Teach Landry how to shoot

                  6. Convince Novak to retire
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

                  -Superjudge, 7/23

                  Hope you're wrong.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I would be very happy with 5 and 6.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X