• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maury wrote: View Post

check previous post
    Just slow on the refresh....

Groan... tough one.
    This years piñata ... will be....OG....
    The gap between fans expectations and his ability to deliver on that really high bar is pretty wide...
    He will be OK.. but he is being built up to have a siakam like renaissance of a year...thats a pretty tough bar to meet.

He is going to be OK... but the burden of great expectations is Pip like high

I will ask it again.... Does one of the LA teams go out in the first round ? If YES ... Which one ?
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 1, 2019, 06:55 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
      Oh, and my question. Who on the raptors has an objectively bad year this year? Hate being negative at this point in the preseason because I'm very excited but it's bound to happen, at least one guy is gonna have a bad year.
      I think McCaw gets more minutes than he deserves and possibly too much ball handling responsibility in the second unit and looks terrible on both ends like I thought he did last year, just in a bigger role. Would be my guess.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Just slow on the refresh....

Groan... tough one.
        This years piñata ... will be....OG....
        The gap between fans expectations and his ability to deliver on that really high bar is pretty wide...
        He will be OK.. but he is being built up to have a siakam like renaissance of a year...thats a pretty tough bar to meet.

He is going to be OK... but the burden of great expectations is Pip like high

I will ask it again.... Does one of the LA teams go out in the first round ? If YES ... Which one ?
        The Lakers because Lebron is out due to injury and AD loves an early playoff exit.

Which former Raptor gets the loudest welcome back cheer: Kawhi, DeMar, or JV?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

The Lakers because Lebron is out due to injury and AD loves an early playoff exit.

Which former Raptor gets the loudest welcome back cheer: Kawhi, DeMar, or JV?
          Demar got his.... JV's is going to be 1 decibel higher than Kawhi's.

What is the over/under for Nurse to start FredVV at the 2 ?
          - TGO

Comment

Tokyo. And I'm taking the under.

Speaking of starting - who starts at SF on opening night?

Comment

I think fred gets at least 25 starts this year. Maybe some are filling in for kyle at PG but ill set the over/under for 2 guard starts at 15.5
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Tokyo. And I'm taking the under.

Speaking of starting - who starts at SF on opening night?
                The guy with the microscope on his 6... OG Anunoby starts at SF with a 90% probability.
                The other 10% probability is.Norman Powell

If the starting 5 is Gasol - Pascal - OG - Norm - Kyle... and the first two off the bench are Serge and Fred.... who comes in next on the wing ?

- TGO

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Go back to the cottage.

Same line from you every time.

Also, you don’t follow up with a question. Fail.

I have no idea what you think you're trying to say "same line" but whatever. Please ignore me if you're just trying to be a douche because I don't play that game.

Why the hate because someone owns a cottage? It's not a good look on you ..... do you hate on people who own cars, go on a trip occasionally, eat a good steak now and then?

PS
                  I'll be going there for Thanksgiving it's going to be awesome

Comment

The guy with the microscope on his 6... OG Anunoby starts at SF with a 90% probability.
                    The other 10% probability is.Norman Powell

If the starting 5 is Gasol - Pascal - OG - Norm - Kyle... and the first two off the bench are Serge and Fred.... who comes in next on the wing ?

Stanley Johnson.. but it will depend on matchups and how Nurse feels. Sometimes it'll be McCaw. Other times Thomas. But I suspect Stanley to get the 8th most minutes per game average.

Who hit's the first 3 as a Raptor on opening day?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Stanley Johnson.. but it will depend on matchups and how Nurse feels. Sometimes it'll be McCaw. Other times Thomas. But I suspect Stanley to get the 8th most minutes per game average.

Who hit's the first 3 as a Raptor on opening day?
                      On a pull up transition 3....
                      Kyle Fuckin Lowry..yeah baby!!!

When does the Giannas is going to Boston / New York stuff start up ....November or December
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

On a pull up transition 3....
                        Kyle Fuckin Lowry..yeah baby!!!

When does the Giannas is going to Boston / New York stuff start up ....November or December
                        Once the bucks lose 2 games in a row and it becomes apparent that letting brogdon go was a huge mistake.

Who is this years dark horse MVP candidate?
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Once the bucks lose 2 games in a row and it becomes apparent that letting brogdon go was a huge mistake.

Who is this years dark horse MVP candidate?
                          ... Pascal?

My other guesses are Jokic or Mitchell. Both best players on great teams that people will be "shocked" did so well when all is said and done for the regular season.

Where do we finish as an offensive team this year? Top 10? 15? 5?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

... Pascal?

My other guesses are Jokic or Mitchell. Both best players on great teams that people will be "shocked" did so well when all is said and done for the regular season.

Where do we finish as an offensive team this year? Top 10? 15? 5?
                            My guess is 10-15. How about defence? Top 5.

Comment

• Think Offence is going to be fine... Nurse is pretty good at putting together schemes... Say they finish in the top 10.. closer to 10
                              Defense could be very good again.. They should finish in the top 10 as well.

How many 50 win teams will there be in the East and a bonus... will the Raps be one of them ?

- TGO

Comment

• Guys, I'd be real happy if this team manages average offence. Maybe you are right and Nick has some genius scheme prepared, but the bench couldn't score last season in Nurse's schemes and some of that bench is the starters now and their replacements are even worse scorers.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X