Question & Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question & Answer

We usually do this before the season starts.. and since we're less than 2 weeks from the start of training camp let's do this.

So this is how it goes.. someone asks a question. Anyone can then answer, and then poses their own question.. and then on and on we go until the thread dies on its own.

So I'll begin:

Who are the starting 5 on opening day?

planetmars wrote: View Post
    We usually do this before the season starts.. and since we're less than 2 weeks from the start of training camp let's do this.

So this is how it goes.. someone asks a question. Anyone can then answer, and then poses their own question.. and then on and on we go until the thread dies on its own.

So I'll begin:

Who are the starting 5 on opening day?
    I feel like Nurse is leaning on this lineup to start the year against the Pelicans:

Lowry-Powell-Siakam-Ibaka-Gasol.

Which new Raptor will have the most net positive impact on this team?!

Comment

I'm going to say that Nurse opts for upping our shot creation with Kawhi gone, while staying strong on D - Terrence Davis.

Who gets the most minutes of the new additions (that isn't Terrence Davis)?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I'm going to say that Nurse opts for upping our shot creation with Kawhi gone, while staying strong on D - Terrence Davis.

Who gets the most minutes of the new additions (that isn't Terrence Davis)?
        Stanley Johnson

Who starts at the 3? Stanley or OG?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Stanley Johnson

Who starts at the 3? Stanley or OG?
          OG gets the start until he loses it.
          Who is the first Raptor to get traded?

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post

OG gets the start until he loses it.
            Who is the first Raptor to get traded?
            Gasol, cause he’s the one that makes the most sense

Does Lowry make the all-star team?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Gasol, cause he’s the one that makes the most sense

Does Lowry make the all-star team?
              Yup. Does Siakam?

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yup. Does Siakam?
                Yes, and in the initial fan vote in less.

Why will the Raps win 55 games?

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Yes, and in the initial fan vote in less.

Why will the Raps win 55 games?
                  Because Pascal will solidify himself as all star. FVV will be a 6th man canidate and OG will improve to be an above average wing starter.

How many game will serge serve in suspension?/How many fight will he be in?
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

How many game will serge serve in suspension?/How many fight will he be in?
                    Serge will be suspended for one game, for a small scuffle. No fights beyond that.

How many members of the Raptors 15 man roster at the start of the year will still be on the team by the end of the year?

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post

Serge will be suspended for one game, for a small scuffle. No fights beyond that.

How many members of the Raptors 15 man roster at the start of the year will still be on the team by the end of the year?
                      Even though we could lose some of our free agents for nothing, I suspect Masai will hold tight.. let the team avenge their title properly and then just let the deals expire without getting any compensation back. I'm going to go with 14. I suspect someone to get dropped, and we'll pick up someone at the buy out market to help us out a bit.

What seed do the Raptors get in the first round of the playoffs?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Even though we could lose some of our free agents for nothing, I suspect Masai will hold tight.. let the team avenge their title properly and then just let the deals expire without getting any compensation back. I'm going to go with 14. I suspect someone to get dropped, and we'll pick up someone at the buy out market to help us out a bit.

What seed do the Raptors get in the first round of the playoffs?

4th

Was the promotion of Brittni Donaldson to the Raptor's bench as an Assistant Coach more deserved substance or corporate gender virtue signalling?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

4th

Was the promotion of Brittni Donaldson to the Raptor's bench as an Assistant Coach more deserved substance or corporate gender virtue signalling?
                          Definitely well deserved. The articles I’ve read about her, she knows her shit and is ahead of the curve. Gasol talks about her as the first person he worked with when he arrived, as everyone else was on the road, and how impressed he was with her and subsequently the organization on the whole, to have this individual be an ambassador. Sure, it perhaps doesn’t hurt her, being a woman, to get this job right now, but def well deserved. She’s an analytics guru. (I mean sure, they coulda hired DanH maybe. But we need him here.)

Free McD fries next year for threes? Free pizza slice for over 100 points? What’s in it for the fans in 2019/2020??? What’s that free shit gon be???

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Definitely well deserved. The articles I’ve read about her, she knows her shit and is ahead of the curve. Gasol talks about her as the first person he worked with when he arrived, as everyone else was on the road, and how impressed he was with her and subsequently the organization on the whole, to have this individual be an ambassador. Sure, it perhaps doesn’t hurt her, being a woman, to get this job right now, but def well deserved. She’s an analytics guru. (I mean sure, they coulda hired DanH maybe. But we need him here.)

Free McD fries next year for threes? Free pizza slice for over 100 points? What’s in it for the fans in 2019/2020??? What’s that free shit gon be???
                            Free Big Mac if the raps get over 25 assists in a game.
                            Who will get a bigger ovation in there return to Toronto. Kawhi or JV?
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Free Big Mac if the raps get over 25 assists in a game.
                              Who will get a bigger ovation in there return to Toronto. Kawhi or JV?
                              Kawhi. He was the biggest/main reason why they won the championship.

DeRozan will be a UFA next year. Would you want him back next year?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X