X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

The guy with the microscope on his 6... OG Anunoby starts at SF with a 90% probability.
    The other 10% probability is.Norman Powell

If the starting 5 is Gasol - Pascal - OG - Norm - Kyle... and the first two off the bench are Serge and Fred.... who comes in next on the wing ?

Stanley Johnson.. but it will depend on matchups and how Nurse feels. Sometimes it'll be McCaw. Other times Thomas. But I suspect Stanley to get the 8th most minutes per game average.

Who hit's the first 3 as a Raptor on opening day?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Go back to the cottage.

Same line from you every time.

Also, you don’t follow up with a question. Fail.

I have no idea what you think you're trying to say "same line" but whatever. Please ignore me if you're just trying to be a douche because I don't play that game.

Why the hate because someone owns a cottage? It's not a good look on you ..... do you hate on people who own cars, go on a trip occasionally, eat a good steak now and then?

PS
    I'll be going there for Thanksgiving it's going to be awesome

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Tokyo. And I'm taking the under.

Speaking of starting - who starts at SF on opening night?
    The guy with the microscope on his 6... OG Anunoby starts at SF with a 90% probability.
    The other 10% probability is.Norman Powell

If the starting 5 is Gasol - Pascal - OG - Norm - Kyle... and the first two off the bench are Serge and Fred.... who comes in next on the wing ?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Demar got his.... JV's is going to be 1 decibel higher than Kawhi's.

What is the over/under for Nurse to start FredVV at the 2 ?
    I think fred gets at least 25 starts this year. Maybe some are filling in for kyle at PG but ill set the over/under for 2 guard starts at 15.5

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Tokyo. And I'm taking the under.

Speaking of starting - who starts at SF on opening night?

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

The Lakers because Lebron is out due to injury and AD loves an early playoff exit.

Which former Raptor gets the loudest welcome back cheer: Kawhi, DeMar, or JV?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Just slow on the refresh....

Groan... tough one.
    This years piñata ... will be....OG....
    The gap between fans expectations and his ability to deliver on that really high bar is pretty wide...
    He will be OK.. but he is being built up to have a siakam like renaissance of a year...thats a pretty tough bar to meet.

He is going to be OK... but the burden of great expectations is Pip like high

I will ask it again.... Does one of the LA teams go out in the first round ? If YES ... Which one ?
    The Lakers because Lebron is out due to injury and AD loves an early playoff exit.

Which former Raptor gets the loudest welcome back cheer: Kawhi, DeMar, or JV?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Oh, and my question. Who on the raptors has an objectively bad year this year? Hate being negative at this point in the preseason because I'm very excited but it's bound to happen, at least one guy is gonna have a bad year.
    I think McCaw gets more minutes than he deserves and possibly too much ball handling responsibility in the second unit and looks terrible on both ends like I thought he did last year, just in a bigger role. Would be my guess.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

check previous post
    Just slow on the refresh....

Groan... tough one.
    This years piñata ... will be....OG....
    The gap between fans expectations and his ability to deliver on that really high bar is pretty wide...
    He will be OK.. but he is being built up to have a siakam like renaissance of a year...thats a pretty tough bar to meet.

He is going to be OK... but the burden of great expectations is Pip like high

I will ask it again.... Does one of the LA teams go out in the first round ? If YES ... Which one ?
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 1, 2019, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

OK.. sold on OKC.

So even harder to see a 60 win team this year.

Need a question though to keep the string going...
    check previous post

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

OKC can be sneaky good. We'll see if they really go for wins but a lineup of CP3, SGA, Random Wing, Gallinari, and Adams is pretty damn good. They've got OK depth with a Schroeder and Noel off the bench. Offensively and defensively they've got solid potential. CP3 is still one of the best point guards of all time and Gallinari provides solid secondary scoring. Adams is a great roll man and can defend the paint reasonably well. I'd put them in the hunt for playoffs right now.
    OK.. sold on OKC.

So even harder to see a 60 win team this year.

Need a question though to keep the string going...

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Oh, and my question. Who on the raptors has an objectively bad year this year? Hate being negative at this point in the preseason because I'm very excited but it's bound to happen, at least one guy is gonna have a bad year.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

Yeah Cam Reddish .. he could be the steal of the draft or the second coming of OJ Mayo.
    Hoping he does well.

60 win teams this year ??. I think none.

If I had to pick a couple.... I'd go with Milwaukee or Philly because of the unbalanced schedule East and West. They would have to go 40 and 12 in the East and play 650 ball against the west 20 and 10. Tall order. West has 9 or 10 really good to good teams and 2 might be's with only Phoenix OKC and Memphis as dogs with fleas. . .
    OKC can be sneaky good. We'll see if they really go for wins but a lineup of CP3, SGA, Random Wing, Gallinari, and Adams is pretty damn good. They've got OK depth with a Schroeder and Noel off the bench. Offensively and defensively they've got solid potential. CP3 is still one of the best point guards of all time and Gallinari provides solid secondary scoring. Adams is a great roll man and can defend the paint reasonably well. I'd put them in the hunt for playoffs right now.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Cam Reddish and not so surprising, but Ja Morrant. Both on bad teams that will look to them to play big roles right away.

Which teams hit the 60 win mark this season?
    Yeah Cam Reddish .. he could be the steal of the draft or the second coming of OJ Mayo.
    Hoping he does well.

60 win teams this year ??. I think none.

If I had to pick a couple.... I'd go with Milwaukee or Philly because of the unbalanced schedule East and West. They would have to go 40 and 12 in the East and play 650 ball against the west 20 and 10. Tall order. West has 9 or 10 really good to good teams and 2 might be's with only Phoenix OKC and Memphis as dogs with fleas. . .

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Does Trudeau piss standing up or sitting down ?
    Neither, he squats into a recyclable plastic water box, and donates it to first nations reserves for drinking water

Leave a comment:

Working...
X