X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Go back to the cottage.

Same line from you every time.

Also, you don’t follow up with a question. Fail.

Ah.. camp is on and the faithful are rounding into form....
    To much agreement and nicety over the summer....
    Need some confrontation

Second question....Does MU give up a 1st pick if a Beal or a Love or another win now guy comes up for auction...or just swallow hard and move on ?
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Does Trudeau piss standing up or sitting down ?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Ah.. camp is on and the faithful are rounding into form....
        To much agreement and nicety over the summer....
        Need some confrontation

Second question....Does MU give up a 1st pick if a Beal or a Love or another win now guy comes up for auction...or just swallow hard and move on ?
        A 1st in a heartbeat for Beal but not for K-Love.

What WC team should make the playoffs but doesn't?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I take it youd rather not watch....

but its sitting down.... cuz he might smear the blackface if he pisses on his legs.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 1, 2019, 02:39 PM.
          - TGO

Comment

Dallas or Sacto.

Does one of the LA teams go out in the first round... if YES ? who ?
            - TGO

Comment

Pelicans. They will have a good enought record to make the playoffs in the east (where their geographically located btw) but will end up in the 9th or 10th spot in the west.

What rookies will have a surprisingly good season? I really like Rui Hachimura thats my pick
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Pelicans. They will have a good enought record to make the playoffs in the east (where their geographically located btw) but will end up in the 9th or 10th spot in the west.

What rookies will have a surprisingly good season? I really like Rui Hachimura thats my pick
                Coby White in Chicago will make Phoenix want to eat dog shit for breakfast after trading out of the 5th spot for some magic beans.

Which coach gets whacked first ?

my pick is Vogel in Lakeland.....
                also in the running are Scott brooks in DC....D’Antoni in Houston if they fall flat out of the gate...and maybe..just maybe brown in philly and the erstwhile all time coaching genius in Boston if the Celtics shit the bed and are under .500 at Christmas
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 1, 2019, 03:23 PM.
                - TGO

Comment

Coby White in Chicago will make Phoenix want to eat dog shit for breakfast after trading out of the 5th spot for some magic beans.

Which coach gets whacked first ?

my pick is Vogel in Lakeland.....
                  also in the running are Scott brooks in DC....D’Antoni in Houston if they fall flat out of the gate...and maybe..just maybe brown in philly and the erstwhile all time coaching genius in Boston if the Celtics shit the bed and are under .500 at Christmas
                  I was going to say vogel to. The already have replacement sitting down the bench. Too add on coby white i think the Bulls might actually be decent and be in the playoff hunt. I like Lauri & wendell carter. Plus they added thad young and satoransky 2 very high end role players. The bulls have rebuilt very well if you compare them to teams like the knicks and suns. They just kept their head down and drafted the best available every year. I think them and the hawks will be competing for the next up and coming young team in the east.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Cam Reddish and not so surprising, but Ja Morrant. Both on bad teams that will look to them to play big roles right away.

Which teams hit the 60 win mark this season?

Comment

Does Trudeau piss standing up or sitting down ?
                      Neither, he squats into a recyclable plastic water box, and donates it to first nations reserves for drinking water
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Cam Reddish and not so surprising, but Ja Morrant. Both on bad teams that will look to them to play big roles right away.

Which teams hit the 60 win mark this season?
                        Yeah Cam Reddish .. he could be the steal of the draft or the second coming of OJ Mayo.
                        Hoping he does well.

60 win teams this year ??. I think none.

If I had to pick a couple.... I'd go with Milwaukee or Philly because of the unbalanced schedule East and West. They would have to go 40 and 12 in the East and play 650 ball against the west 20 and 10. Tall order. West has 9 or 10 really good to good teams and 2 might be's with only Phoenix OKC and Memphis as dogs with fleas. . .
                        - TGO

Comment

Yeah Cam Reddish .. he could be the steal of the draft or the second coming of OJ Mayo.
                          Hoping he does well.

60 win teams this year ??. I think none.

If I had to pick a couple.... I'd go with Milwaukee or Philly because of the unbalanced schedule East and West. They would have to go 40 and 12 in the East and play 650 ball against the west 20 and 10. Tall order. West has 9 or 10 really good to good teams and 2 might be's with only Phoenix OKC and Memphis as dogs with fleas. . .
                          OKC can be sneaky good. We'll see if they really go for wins but a lineup of CP3, SGA, Random Wing, Gallinari, and Adams is pretty damn good. They've got OK depth with a Schroeder and Noel off the bench. Offensively and defensively they've got solid potential. CP3 is still one of the best point guards of all time and Gallinari provides solid secondary scoring. Adams is a great roll man and can defend the paint reasonably well. I'd put them in the hunt for playoffs right now.

Comment

Oh, and my question. Who on the raptors has an objectively bad year this year? Hate being negative at this point in the preseason because I'm very excited but it's bound to happen, at least one guy is gonna have a bad year.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

OKC can be sneaky good. We'll see if they really go for wins but a lineup of CP3, SGA, Random Wing, Gallinari, and Adams is pretty damn good. They've got OK depth with a Schroeder and Noel off the bench. Offensively and defensively they've got solid potential. CP3 is still one of the best point guards of all time and Gallinari provides solid secondary scoring. Adams is a great roll man and can defend the paint reasonably well. I'd put them in the hunt for playoffs right now.
                              OK.. sold on OKC.

So even harder to see a 60 win team this year.

Need a question though to keep the string going...
                              - TGO

Comment

OK.. sold on OKC.

So even harder to see a 60 win team this year.

Need a question though to keep the string going...
                                check previous post

Comment

Working...
                                X