Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Yes, Boucher averages more than 12 minutes, but he plays in less than 32 games.

Who logs the most total minutes at the SG position over the entirety of the regular season?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Going contrarian and say yes Pascal develops a pull up Jimmy.

Does Chris Boucher average more than 12 minutes a game this year ?
    DS you answered the wrong question. But your question remains.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

He'll hover around 36% with a bit more average attempts

Will Siakam develop a midrange game?
    Going contrarian and say yes Pascal develops a pull up Jimmy.

Does Chris Boucher average more than 12 minutes a game this year ?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

No.. not Nurse's style. Nurse likes dunks and 3's. He's new school. Siakam won't get much of a chance to develop it.

Is Drakes' OVO Owl logo going to show up on our championship rings?
    GOD I HOPE NOT, that would be embarrassing. Someone else can answer and continue....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

No.. not Nurse's style. Nurse likes dunks and 3's. He's new school. Siakam won't get much of a chance to develop it.

Is Drakes' OVO Owl logo going to show up on our championship rings?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Stanley Johnson.

Norm shot 40% from 3 last year can he do that again? He shot 28.5% the year before.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He will play more consistently near his peak level we have already seen. He is going to be taking those pull up 3s that we saw lowry introduce to his game 3-4 years ago.

What deep bench player (outside the top 7-8 rotation) will contribute the most?
    Stanley Johnson.

Norm shot 40% from 3 last year can he do that again? He shot 28.5% the year before.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Yes for the right price (between $15-20 millions) which isn't going to happen.

Will FVV reach another level?!
    He will play more consistently near his peak level we have already seen. He is going to be taking those pull up 3s that we saw lowry introduce to his game 3-4 years ago.

What deep bench player (outside the top 7-8 rotation) will contribute the most?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Kawhi. He was the biggest/main reason why they won the championship.

DeRozan will be a UFA next year. Would you want him back next year?
    Yes for the right price (between $15-20 millions) which isn't going to happen.

Will FVV reach another level?!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Free Big Mac if the raps get over 25 assists in a game.
    Who will get a bigger ovation in there return to Toronto. Kawhi or JV?
    Kawhi. He was the biggest/main reason why they won the championship.

DeRozan will be a UFA next year. Would you want him back next year?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Definitely well deserved. The articles I’ve read about her, she knows her shit and is ahead of the curve. Gasol talks about her as the first person he worked with when he arrived, as everyone else was on the road, and how impressed he was with her and subsequently the organization on the whole, to have this individual be an ambassador. Sure, it perhaps doesn’t hurt her, being a woman, to get this job right now, but def well deserved. She’s an analytics guru. (I mean sure, they coulda hired DanH maybe. But we need him here.)

Free McD fries next year for threes? Free pizza slice for over 100 points? What’s in it for the fans in 2019/2020??? What’s that free shit gon be???
    Free Big Mac if the raps get over 25 assists in a game.
    Who will get a bigger ovation in there return to Toronto. Kawhi or JV?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

4th

Was the promotion of Brittni Donaldson to the Raptor's bench as an Assistant Coach more deserved substance or corporate gender virtue signalling?
    Definitely well deserved. The articles I’ve read about her, she knows her shit and is ahead of the curve. Gasol talks about her as the first person he worked with when he arrived, as everyone else was on the road, and how impressed he was with her and subsequently the organization on the whole, to have this individual be an ambassador. Sure, it perhaps doesn’t hurt her, being a woman, to get this job right now, but def well deserved. She’s an analytics guru. (I mean sure, they coulda hired DanH maybe. But we need him here.)

Free McD fries next year for threes? Free pizza slice for over 100 points? What’s in it for the fans in 2019/2020??? What’s that free shit gon be???

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Even though we could lose some of our free agents for nothing, I suspect Masai will hold tight.. let the team avenge their title properly and then just let the deals expire without getting any compensation back. I'm going to go with 14. I suspect someone to get dropped, and we'll pick up someone at the buy out market to help us out a bit.

What seed do the Raptors get in the first round of the playoffs?

4th

Was the promotion of Brittni Donaldson to the Raptor's bench as an Assistant Coach more deserved substance or corporate gender virtue signalling?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Kuh wrote: View Post

Serge will be suspended for one game, for a small scuffle. No fights beyond that.

How many members of the Raptors 15 man roster at the start of the year will still be on the team by the end of the year?
    Even though we could lose some of our free agents for nothing, I suspect Masai will hold tight.. let the team avenge their title properly and then just let the deals expire without getting any compensation back. I'm going to go with 14. I suspect someone to get dropped, and we'll pick up someone at the buy out market to help us out a bit.

What seed do the Raptors get in the first round of the playoffs?

Leave a comment:

• Kuh
    replied

How many game will serge serve in suspension?/How many fight will he be in?
    Serge will be suspended for one game, for a small scuffle. No fights beyond that.

How many members of the Raptors 15 man roster at the start of the year will still be on the team by the end of the year?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X