Everything NBA CHAMPION TORONTO RAPTORS Training Camp / Preseason - 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

weird for our only home preseason game but then again, I didn't just get off a plane from Japan. I'm ok with that. Load management at it's best
    Also kinda cool to hold the starters off so that the real victory reception comes on day 1 of the season.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      We’re starting Davis-McCaw-Miller-OG-Boucher against the Bulls today, with all of our top seven except OG sitting out.

Let’s get funky
      Cool, that will be actually neat to see. Maybe today is the day we actually see McCaw make a basket (he had 38 min combined between the first two games with just one field goal). I like his defence, but if he's not playmaking, scoring or rebounding on the offensive end, that's a black hole on the offence. It will be neat to see the flow of all these guys now with extended minutes today.

Comment

• Let the kids play! Looks great

Comment

• OG Kawhinunoby

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Also kinda cool to hold the starters off so that the real victory reception comes on day 1 of the season.
            valid point

Comment

• Love Boucher.

Payne and McCaw look awful.

Comment

• Raptors experimenting with tanking early.

heh

Comment

• Did anybody pick the a Bulls to make the playoffs? Our scrubs are giving them a game.

Comment

• Does anyone have a programme for this game? Some rarely seen numbers out there

Comment

• damn Stanley Johnson is horrible
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• liked the 1st q defense

Comment

Love Boucher.

Payne and McCaw look awful.
                          In fairness, the republic is suffering from quite the championship hangover. Not sure if we're in game shape yet. We had game threads for preseason games against overseas teams at this time last year. I guess something had us a bit more excited....
                          Preseason game 3: Melbourne united @ toronto raptors - oct 5, 2018, 7pm et

Thu Oct 4th, 2018, 03:26 PM

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

In fairness, the republic is suffering from quite the championship hangover. Not sure if we're in game shape yet. We had game threads for preseason games against overseas teams at this time last year. I guess something had us a bit more excited....
                            Preseason game 3: Melbourne united @ toronto raptors - oct 5, 2018, 7pm et

Thu Oct 4th, 2018, 03:26 PM
                            RR is still in full Marc Gasol mode I guess, chugging liquor on a parade float somewhere.

Comment

RR is still in full Marc Gasol mode I guess, chugging liquor on a parade float somewhere.
                              Looks like the whole team has been sampling the sake while in Japan.

Comment

• McCaw, Payne, and SJ are truly awful. Boucher is pretty bad (can't rebound to save his life) and malcolm miller is only ok. Dewan Hernandez, OG, and Matt Thomas look great. Good to know we have options if tanking is the route we go.

Comment

Working...
                                X