Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Anybody look into the replica rings?
    I was looking last night, and was going to purchase one today but they sold out

Was going for the $20 one since I'm a cheap bastard. The $295+ ones are still there though:
    https://raptorschampionshipring.com/

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Was going for the $20 one since I'm a cheap bastard. The $295+ ones are still there though:
      Keep me updated if u see them in stock mars..I'll slap a cool 20 on one too
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I bought a $20 one last night right before the game started precisely because I thought they might sell out.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I bought a $20 one last night right before the game started precisely because I thought they might sell out.
          Are you saying they're limited edition?

bunch of dummies on Facebook and Ebay trying to flip them for like 70, 80 bucks.. big fans. Lifetime keepsake sold off for a half tank of has and a case of beer

Comment

• I want to know where you can get those classy looking championship hoodies.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              I want to know where you can get those classy looking championship hoodies.
              God yes.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I may be biased but aesthetic wise Raptors are up there. Too bad they are so underrated because people are missing out.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  I want to know where you can get those classy looking championship hoodies.
                  The white ones? I messaged my gf the same thing. She looked online but hasnt found them available yet

Comment

• Honestly and to be objective, if those rings were for another team, I'd think they were ostentatious hot garbage.

I love all the thoughtful bits that went into the design but compared to NHL SC winners rings that you can actually wear without looking goofy....they look like cheap Halloween jewelry.

To be fair, the newer NHL rings have gotten a lot bigger too

NBA

NHL

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Honestly and to be objective, if those rings were for another team, I'd think they were ostentatious hot garbage.

I love all the thoughtful bits that went into the design but compared to NHL SC winners rings that you can actually wear without looking goofy....they look like cheap Halloween jewelry.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The white ones? I messaged my gf the same thing. She looked online but hasnt found them available yet
                        Yep. These hoodies are something you can actually wear without looking like you wish you were back in high school again.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X