Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 NBA Awards prediction

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna throw out a candidate for MIP nobodies mentioned: JV....he's gonna average 23 and 12.5 for a Memphis team chalk full of young guys that struggle to find their footing
    Yeah their coach has said he's starting next to Ja and JJJ so the opportunity should be there, but I don't know if he'll get enough touches to hit 23 as they will probably be prioritizing the other two. Should definitely have a good year though.

    Comment


    • #17
      S.R. wrote: View Post
      MVP - Pascal Siakam
      ROY - Terence Davis
      DPOY - Pascal Siakam/Marc Gasol tie
      COY - Nick Nurse
      MIP - Norman Powell
      SMOY - FVV

      Plot twist - DPOY is a tie and Adam Silver has to ask his Chinese Overlords to cast the deciding vote. The People's Republic approves Siakam after archived evidence surfaces that Marc Gasol once vacationed in Taiwan with Jeremy Lin and said he liked the country. In response China severs all trade and diplomatic ties with Spain.
      When the Shaolin guy comes on and tells me that I am seriously biased homer again.... (which I am .. fully 100%)..... I will point him to this post...
      I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

      Comment


      • #18
        There are some really really inspired picks by everyone.
        I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

        Comment


        • #19
          KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I'm gonna throw out a candidate for MIP nobodies mentioned: JV....he's gonna average 23 and 12.5 for a Memphis team chalk full of young guys that struggle to find their footing
          Keon's my guy. Seeing the truth and telling it like it is.

          Comment


          • #20
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I'm gonna throw out a candidate for MIP nobodies mentioned: JV....he's gonna average 23 and 12.5 for a Memphis team chalk full of young guys that struggle to find their footing
            No chance.

            It's about winning. If they make the playoffs, sure. But the Grizzlies are gonna be a lottery team again this year.

            Zach LaVine averaged 24ppg last year(bet you didn't know that). Nobody mentioned him in the MIP convo last year. It was Siakam, Fox and Russell. Why? because the Bulls were a lottery team.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #21
              TBH, In my opinion:

              MVP - Harden (Jokic)
              ROY - Zion (Morant)
              DPOY - Gobert (Embiid)
              COY - Malone (Brown)
              MIP - Fox (Ingram)
              6Man - Ross (Monte Morris)

              Comment


              • #22
                EricR wrote: View Post
                TBH, In my opinion:

                MVP - Harden (Jokic)
                ROY - Zion (Morant)
                DPOY - Gobert (Embiid)
                COY - Malone (Brown)
                MIP - Fox (Ingram)
                6Man - Ross (Monte Morris)
                First post, welcome

                Comment


                • #23
                  EricR wrote: View Post
                  TBH, In my opinion:

                  MVP - Harden (Jokic)
                  ROY - Zion (Morant)
                  DPOY - Gobert (Embiid)
                  COY - Malone (Brown)
                  MIP - Fox (Ingram)
                  6Man - Ross (Monte Morris)
                  Great minds think alike

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    planetmars wrote: View Post

                    Great minds think alike
                    It's a copy and pasted lmao. Not one difference in the text, order or punctuation. Weird
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post

                      It's a copy and pasted lmao. Not one difference in the text, order or punctuation. Weird
                      Maybe it's a bot. Kawhi is alive and well and is a Raptors Republic member.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        When i started this thread i went and looked at the odds for ROY. Tyler Herro was at 67:1, since preseason has got under way he has risen to 23:1. I should have thrown 20 bucks on it back then. He could have a shot is zion gets sidelined with injurys
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          When i started this thread i went and looked at the odds for ROY. Tyler Herro was at 67:1, since preseason has got under way he has risen to 23:1. I should have thrown 20 bucks on it back then. He could have a shot is zion gets sidelined with injurys
                          20 bucks would have gotten you 1320 on the win..ouch!
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            KeonClark wrote: View Post

                            20 bucks would have gotten you 1320 on the win..ouch!
                            I was going to do it to but didn't have money in my preferred gambling site at the moment i saw the odds. Damm
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Since we probably wont see regular season ball thought I'd revive this thread for some nba talk.
                              Assuming we see no more regular season games who do you got for the winners and runners up of rewards?
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Mvp: Bill Gates
                                rookie of the year: Coron A. Virus
                                most improved: Wu Han
                                6th man: Hydroxo Chlorine
                                coach of the year: dr fauci
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X