Everything Chris Boucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Hopefully this means he’d still be able to play for Canada if the Olympic qualifying tournament happens
    when are the qualifiers?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

when are the qualifiers?
      No specific dates have been set yet.. but sometime between June 22 and July 4 according to Fiba's calendar
      http://www.fiba.basketball/news/fiba...alendar-update

Boucher should be good to go... a mild MCL takes about 2 weeks to recover. A more severe grade 2 strain can take up to 6 weeks. Either way, that should give him plenty of time to play in that tourney.

However the Raps might just keep him out the rest of the way considering there are only about 4 weeks left in the season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

No specific dates have been set yet.. but sometime between June 22 and July 4 according to Fiba's calendar
        http://www.fiba.basketball/news/fiba...alendar-update

Boucher should be good to go... a mild MCL takes about 2 weeks to recover. A more severe grade 2 strain can take up to 6 weeks. Either way, that should give him plenty of time to play in that tourney.

However the Raps might just keep him out the rest of the way considering there are only about 4 weeks left in the season.
        all I know is my friend has tickets saved from last year

Comment

• Chris Boucher finished top 10 in both Sixth Man of the Year & Most Improved Player voting. Let's take a moment to appreciate that... albeit belatedly.

Comment

• Good on Chris. He deserves recognition for the season he had.

Comment

• Boucher is a valuable asset when if combined with Van Vleet could elicit an upgrade to a position or position we are mediocre especially with Lowry potentially gone and the lack of a starting Center

Boucher/ Van Vleet/ 2 SRPs is a fair deal to acquire a Brogdon and Sabonis.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Boucher is a valuable asset when if combined with Van Vleet could elicit an upgrade to a position or position we are mediocre especially with Lowry potentially gone and the lack of a starting Center

Boucher/ Van Vleet/ 2 SRPs is a fair deal to acquire a Brogdon and Sabonis.
                Indy is definitely a team to keep an eye on. They will likely move at least one of Brogdon, Sabonis, Turner. Maybe more. I wouldn't be wanting to move Fred but Brogdon coming back would ease that pain a bit.

And you are right, the Raptors have lots of plan A/B/C options, and each of their core three players can easily be the central piece in a superstar trade if one becomes available.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Chris Boucher finished top 10 in both Sixth Man of the Year & Most Improved Player voting. Let's take a moment to appreciate that... albeit belatedly.

And 2nd place votes in both. Great job, matt Devlin!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anyone else get the sense people have forgotten just how well Boucher played last season? If the season hadn't tanked he would have been in strong contention for some hardware.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Anyone else get the sense people have forgotten just how well Boucher played last season? If the season hadn't tanked he would have been in strong contention for some hardware.

waiting for him to get traded

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

waiting for him to get traded
                        I'm torn on boucher, so much potential, he's a streaky player. His lack size hurts a lot, maybe with certain lineups he can still be a good asset.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I'm torn on boucher, so much potential, he's a streaky player. His lack size hurts a lot, maybe with certain lineups he can still be a good asset.
                          He is turning 29 in six months.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

He is turning 29 in six months.
                            Still posted very impressive numbers last year when he actually had a chance to play, despite his age, so I'm not sure that matters.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Still posted very impressive numbers last year when he actually had a chance to play, despite his age, so I'm not sure that matters.
                              I think he overachieved last year.

I see him as a 10 & 5 guy.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I think he overachieved last year.

I see him as a 10 & 5 guy.
                                We'll know better after the first 15 - 20 games this year. I'm hoping for more progression from him this year. Of course, every year I expect everyone to get better.

It will be interesting to see how he performs in the Raptors new offensive scheme. They are obviously looking to play essentially full on positionless basketball with everyone 6'7" or over except Fred and Malachai, who no one will notice as they run around the floor feeding guys who have rotated to the dunker spots.

Chris only has to get a little more consistent with his 3 pt shot and he will be a major offensive draw on the perimeter. Once he starts drawing defenders to himself regularly it will be havoc city in the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X