Everything Chris Boucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    The trick with thad is to use him at the top of the paint as a play maker.
    Offensively, yes.

Defensively, the trick is, unfortunately, to hide him.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Offensively, yes.

Defensively, the trick is, unfortunately, to hide him.
      I don't think he was terrible defensively as you have claimed. Is there a particular game in the series that you are honing in on?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I don't think he was terrible defensively as you have claimed. Is there a particular game in the series that you are honing in on?
        Terrible? No. Good? Also no. Poor, I would say, rather than terrible. But basically always - he's often caught ball watching and losing his man on the perimeter, even before Nick's help-always defence asks him to move. More importantly within the team concept, he can't really guard C's, and he can't stick with guards on the perimeter very well, meaning we can't switch all that freely. It's fine against bench players, but in the playoffs with rotations shrinking it's harder to hide his deficiencies. It didn't really kill us in this series, actually. I thought it hurt us in the three games that got away from us, especially the first two, but they found interesting ways to use him in limited minutes in the three more competitive games. He's a perfectly fine bench player.

Gary had the same issue, his defensive issues were on full display because in the playoffs the opposition will hunt that matchup to death. Nowhere to hide in the playoffs.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This thread was on page 7 under Everything Aron Baynes. For shame.

Comment

• Bouch has been like a rock since the start of the season.

Comment

• Was awesome to see him try to pump up the crowd the other night, he's played great in his role.
              He's fouled a lot and doesn't get calls but he also exaggerates contact a lot and complains after every non-call.

Comment

• 6MOTY candidate, and probably one of the best value contracts in the league. Love how he's playing this season.

Comment

• Kind of our player who would be worth the most after Pascal and OG via trade. Any chance he gets traded this summer, and in which kind of deal?

Comment

• If there is a chance 2 get a 2nd rd pick and free up 12 million 2 move on from a player who is almost 30 and still doesn't know the basic basketball game of how it should be played, u immediately do it....
                    Nah...u move this clown, or I should say rhis guy, bc I'll hurt his feelings and he might tweet me out bc his been garbage.
                    Honestly...have u guys been watching this guy...zombie out there, his Basketball IQ is Zero.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• If you remember, Lowry made Boucher

Boucher used to run the floor for dunks, a perfect cut and lob target off the bench. Energy guy.
                      Q: Where did he go?
                      A: Fred is not Lowry

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                        If you remember, Lowry made Boucher

Boucher used to run the floor for dunks, a perfect cut and lob target off the bench. Energy guy.
                        Q: Where did he go?
                        A: Fred is not Lowry
                        It is true that Boucher's best season was Lowry's last season with the Raptors.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          If there is a chance 2 get a 2nd rd pick and free up 12 million 2 move on from a player who is almost 30 and still doesn't know the basic basketball game of how it should be played, u immediately do it....
                          Nah...u move this clown, or I should say rhis guy, bc I'll hurt his feelings and he might tweet me out bc his been garbage.
                          Honestly...have u guys been watching this guy...zombie out there, his Basketball IQ is Zero.
                          Man, do I wish this site had a block feature, the incel bros here are unbearable Totally kill the otherwise great discussions with this demented nonsense and hate.

Comment

• I think they move Boucher to clear minutes for Precious and cap room to re-sign everybody, but it’s not because he’s bad. Even in his down years he is generally a positive impact bench player, sometimes incredibly so.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

Man, do I wish this site had a block feature, the incel bros here are unbearable Totally kill the otherwise great discussions with this demented nonsense and hate.
                              Truth hurts.
                              Take some tylenol for your hurt feelings.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Truth hurts.
                                Take some tylenol for your hurt feelings.
                                Haha..That guy just proved my point.
                                That's ok, u didn't hurt my feelings, but if u dont agree with opinion, just ignore it.
                                Also..I don't hate Chris Boucher, I don't like his game. That's 2 different things, u got me....
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X