Game #1: New Orleans Pelicans 122 - Toronto Raptors 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    I would love to see Matt Thomas and CB with the starters. You can’t judge a guys game playing with a bunch of other scrubs in preseason. Give them the opportunity to play in lineups like TD.

If Matt Thomas’s issue is defence, it might actually help playing with guys that know the defence and communicate well. And CB playing along side Gasol or Ibaka at the 4 would benefit him.

Nick is going to have to give these guys a longer leash to help them improve. There isn’t a easy match up until mid Nov. when we play the Hornets.

I think most most are correct Nurse didn’t want to risk the W tonight because it was so important with the ceremony.
    I think he was more sending a message to the player who sat. Stanley, Thomas and Boucher that making the roster was one thing cracking the rotation on the defending champs is a whole other task. It also could be possible that the other guys he wants to give min McCaw and RHJ were in street clothes last night. I expect both those guys to have a crack at playing time before flat stanley and thomas
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think he was more sending a message to the player who sat. Stanley, Thomas and Boucher that making the roster was one thing cracking the rotation on the defending champs is a whole other task. It also could be possible that the other guys he wants to give min McCaw and RHJ were in street clothes last night. I expect both those guys to have a crack at playing time before flat stanley and thomas
      Agreed on RHJ and McCaw. I think those guys are going to get the first crack at those last 2 spots in the rotation, though, I'm not entirely confident that Davis won't go down to the GLeague at some point to work on certain things, which could open up another spot.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Raptors only took 4 midrange shots
        Midrange is now known as the Ibaka Zone
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Boston Philly tonight. One of those games you wish both could lose. Isn’t it nuts that Philly’s last moment on the court was Kawhi’s bouncer?
          If possible, it does look like they’re both losing

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Midrange is now known as the Ibaka Zone
            Ma fuzzy range
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

If possible, it does look like they’re both losing
              Philly has no shooting at all. They can get layups, but Boston's really undersized starting Taytum at PF. If a team can keep Philly away from the rim, Philly's in trouble like Giannis in the conference finals.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ahhh I'm so sorry JV you don't deserve this

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Philly has no shooting at all. They can get layups, but Boston's really undersized starting Taytum at PF. If a team can keep Philly away from the rim, Philly's in trouble like Giannis in the conference finals.
                  Thats why I don't see them winning a championship. Their offense will fail them. Redick's shooting will be a big blow. They will be a great defensive team with Horford there, but offensively, they don't have enough shooting.

Comment

• Wiggins has 13 points, 6 rebounds and 0 assists on 6-20 shooting. He's a -23 in a game where Minnesota is up 4 late.

Bruh
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Wiggins has 13 points, 6 rebounds and 0 assists on 6-20 shooting. He's a -23 in a game where Minnesota is up 4 late.

Bruh
                      RJ Barrett must resurrect Canada's image as an elite NBA player producer

Comment

• Welcome to the Kyrie Irving era Brooklyn. 50 points, 33 shots, and a loss to a western confrence bottom feeder
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Welcome to the Kyrie Irving era Brooklyn. 50 points, 33 shots, and a loss to a western confrence bottom feeder
                          And Wiggins ends up with a -26 for the night - ooof

Comment

• Should also be noted that the Knicks were ridiculed for signing Morris and Randle in the offseason - those two are the leading scorers for the Knicks as they LEAD the Spurs in San Antonio

Demar has only taken 5 shots and they're in the 4th

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Should also be noted that the Knicks were ridiculed for signing Morris and Randle in the offseason - those two are the leading scorers for the Knicks as they LEAD the Spurs in San Antonio

Demar has only taken 5 shots and they're in the 4th
                              So DeMar's not a volume shooter any more?

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X