Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watching the game if you don't have cable TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • watching the game if you don't have cable TV

    anybody got any options? streams? i hear NBA reddit is down for this season. i need to watch the banner raising!!
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

  • #2
    try grandma streams. I have a old labtop i use for all streaming from those shady sites however so buyer beware
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • #3
      Adam Silver has a fan page on Reddit that's pretty good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Buff streams

        Comment


        • #5



          http://nba4free.com/stream/tnt-live-stream/

          Comment


          • #6
            Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            Buff streams
            I tried buff today and wound up on some pay site. Any tips on how to find the right stream?

            Comment


            • #7
              I have cable and league pass. Quite like league pass for non raptors games or if you’re not watching live. I can watch the lakers clippers game this morning as I went to bed after the raps game. Has good options for condensed games edited to 10-15 minutes perfect for the treadmilll or over morning coffee.

              Comment


              • #8
                Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                ...Has good options for condensed games edited to 10-15 minutes perfect for the treadmilll or over morning coffee.
                That sounds like a great option. Worth the price of admission right there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://nba4free.com/ was mentioned already, it worked great last night. Better than the reddit streams, no pop ups or overlays at all. Stream was solid.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Puffer wrote: View Post

                    That sounds like a great option. Worth the price of admission right there.
                    You can also find virtually all NBA games condensed to 10-12 minutes on youtube for free shortly after they finish. Just search the game on youtube.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                      You can also find virtually all NBA games condensed to 10-12 minutes on youtube for free shortly after they finish. Just search the game on youtube.
                      That's what I was going to say. This kind of gold is already available on youtube. Game-in-an-hour would be nice for games I miss though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Look for a decent IPTV provider. $10-15/m.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Look for a decent IPTV provider. $10-15/m.
                          This, or hehestreams.com. The sign up is a little bit of a hassle compared to what we're used to nowadays (you need to a buy gift card from amazon.com, not .ca, then send that gift card to the account that's specified on the site, wait for it to be accepted), but it's actually a great option. Reminds me of ballstreams.com from back in the day. Full PVR capabilities in the browser, choice of stream (local or ESPN/TNT/away teams).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Crack Streams dot ga
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X