Attending first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attending first game

Travelling to Toronto with 15 y/o daughter to attend our first Raptors game. Any tips or suggestions to make the experience as memorable as possible?

Tips for the in game experience or hanging out in Toronto as well? Are your tickets in the upper bowl or lower bowl (different experiences available). Enjoy.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Tips for the in game experience or hanging out in Toronto as well? Are your tickets in the upper bowl or lower bowl (different experiences available). Enjoy.
      In game and around the arena on game day. Tickets are in lower bowl (section 108)

Comment

In-arena prices are insane.
        I know your daughter is only 15 but if you plan on having an adult beverage to two yourself, start at the hotel and grab a sausage off a cart outside. Repeat; in-arena prices are insane.

Comment

If you check on the Raptors app there's some exhibit with a whole bunch of championship memorabilia on right now. A replica of the banner. Autographed game balls from the playoff series... I wonder whether the trophy might be there... maybe not, but would be sweet if so. It's free I think, you just have to make a res if there's room through the app for however many people you're looking to bring. On between now and November the 18th.

You could check out the realsports store, west of the arena.. lots of fan gear...

Lastly, just west of the arena are the CN Tower and the new(ish) aquarium. Both of those are pretty good Toronto tourism spots. Again, not cheap, that'd all pile up. But if you're looking to see nearby sites.

Comment

Make sure you're back at your seat before the 3rd quarter starts

Comment

with seats in 108 you can get there early and get pretty close to where they all practice. you could probably grab an autograph on their way in or out if that's something that interests you

Comment

Second the suggestion to do the aquarium. I'm not much into that sort of thing but it is pretty cool. Your daughter probably wants to go shopping, though, (just a guess) and there's the Eaton Centre that's a quick subway ride.

Comment

Avoid fast food and eat at a local restaurant.. Toronto has lots and lots of variety. From all over the world.

Good place to find something you and your daughter might enjoy:
                  https://www.blogto.com/restaurants/

Comment

Working...
                  X