No announcement yet.

Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Boston Celtics 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy that was a terrible 4th quarter. Let the refs get to them. Fuck the Celtics. Gasol has been awful to start the year. Need one of the new comers to step up for some consistent minutes. Love Davis, he'll be inconsistent though. Johnson was hot garbage. Without a hot shooting 3rd, this one would have been ugly.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

stay golden ponyboy
      It izz what it izz... my gold brotha.

Comment

• Imagine when they play a good rebounding team?

Comment

• oh well. raps are gonna lose a lot of games like this. refs have them targeted this year. gotta make sure the american media can credit kawhi with 100% of the championship

Comment

• I'd been ok with a dump in Chicago tomorrow .. but Boston? Retch.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Boy that was a terrible 4th quarter. Let the refs get to them. Fuck the Celtics. Gasol has been awful to start the year. Need one of the new comers to step up for some consistent minutes. Love Davis, he'll be inconsistent though. Johnson was hot garbage. Without a hot shooting 3rd, this one would have been ugly.
              Refs didn't cause 22 offensive rebounds. They did contribute to the 21 turnovers, but just a bit. I don't really blame the refs as much as I blame the Raptors effort on the glass.

Comment

• Siakim 33 pts on 11/22 when he was in foul trouble for the first half. that matters more to this franchise than a toss up loss to Boston

Comment

• Comment

• Can't really blame the refs when you give the other team 22 offensive rebounds.

Comment

• Gonna be a tough to turn around and play tmw with only play 7 guys real minutes. Nick has to go deeper into the bench soon. Hope McCaw and RHJ are back tmrw
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• well, we had our run last year and so far it looks like we're now paying it off re: the gasol trade

Comment

• Marc shot a cool 0/8

that’ll win ya ballgames

Comment

• Boucher can't be any worse. Its a long season, I rather we just develop our players and just sneak into the playoffs these next 2 years. Then we'll have a team ready to compete when Giannis or someone joins us.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              well, we had our run last year and so far it looks like we're now paying it off re: the gasol trade
                              Marc can suck all year, I'll still take the championship.

Comment

• I'm fine with this being a year to develop the young guys. I like.... no, I LOVE what I'm seeing already from Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                                X