SuperFan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperFan!

If you don't know this guy's story, his life, what he does now for Raptor fans, his foundation..... if you don't know nobody would hire him when he cam to Canada as an Engineer, so he sold cars...like 130 in 3 months which is absolutely incredible. If you don't know how kind this man is, do a little reading because if you DO know all about Nav Bhatia, this video will absolutely make you tear up.

I'm so proud of the Raptor Franchise.... so proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emF_xW6-cgw

Nav deserved his own thread.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Unfortunately, there's a lot more to the story and the obsession than the public persona presented to fans.

Nav sounds like a good guy and a lousy family member :0)
      When your sports obsession causes you to miss family weddings (his nephew), leave your arthritic wife sitting in the car because you won't leave a game (she will no longer go to games) and put others at risk by driving down the shoulder just to get to a game on time, it's time to examine your priorities ...

But that's just one man's opinion.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Unfortunately, there's a lot more to the story and the obsession than the public persona presented to fans.

Nav sounds like a good guy and a lousy family member :0)
        When your sports obsession causes you to miss family weddings (his nephew), leave your arthritic wife sitting in the car because you won't leave a game (she will no longer go to games) and put others at risk by driving down the shoulder just to get to a game on time, it's time to examine your priorities ...

But that's just one man's opinion.
        Genuinely curious to learn where you heard these stories.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Genuinely curious to learn where you heard these stories.
          I found them in a quick search of a sportsnet profile article.

doesnt mean anything other 2nd hand quips fed to the writer to emphasize his raptors fandom. We as society sure love to throw stones from our glass houses though.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I found them in a quick search of a sportsnet profile article.

doesnt mean anything other 2nd hand quips fed to the writer to emphasize his raptors fandom. We as society sure love to throw stones from our glass houses though.
            I've heard more but I like Nav and I'm not printing them. Let's just say that when you are as obsessed as he is, other relationships suffer.

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    OK, cmon, a biopic now? Love nav but this is getting a little much

Comment

OK, cmon, a biopic now? Love nav but this is getting a little much
                      Seems a little light of a plot line. I get he has done a lot of the sikh community in T.O. but whats the movie going to be. Nav does car sale till 2pm. Go home and pick out his jersey and outfit for the game. Goes daps up a opposing player he has built a relationship with pregame. watches games. go home. Rinse repeat

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Seems a little light of a plot line. I get he has done a lot of the sikh community in T.O. but whats the movie going to be. Nav does car sale till 2pm. Go home and pick out his jersey and outfit for the game. Goes daps up a opposing player he has built a relationship with pregame. watches games. go home. Rinse repeat
                        There will be at least 1 white antagonist telling him "you can't sell cars, stick to mopping, janitor!!" During the first half

As long as Sam Mitchell is played by Sam Jackson

"Get this mothafuckin Vince Carter off my muthafuckin massage table!!"

Comment

There will be at least 1 white antagonist telling him "you can't sell cars, stick to mopping, janitor!!" During the first half

As long as Sam Mitchell is played by Sam Jackson

"Get this mothafuckin Vince Carter off my muthafuckin massage table!!"
                          Mother fuckkin zero zero zero zero. Ive had a enough of these mother fucking bums and this mother fucking team

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Mother fuckkin zero zero zero zero. Ive had a enough of these mother fucking bums and this mother fucking team
                            Not far from the truth. lol.

Comment

Wtf happened to G Deane? Was he like the others before him, he didn’t drink the cult kool-aid?

Comment

Working...
                              X