Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Am I missing something here?

ball4life, I'd appreciate if you don't speak to other posters in this manner. K? Thanks.
    Yeah,you tell 'em Joey.

Only I can get away with shit like that cause I'm tight with the mods.

btw, go fuck yourself, Joey.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Try and get Wiggins at all costs.

LBF wrote: View Post
      Yeah,you tell 'em Joey.

Only I can get away with shit like that cause I'm tight with the mods.

btw, go fuck yourself, Joey.
      ... Excuse me? You better watch it bitch. I'll come over there and slap the shit out of you.
      We tight.

Comment

... Excuse me? You better watch it bitch. I'll come over there and slap the shit out of you.
        We tight.
        I think this guy should get blocked, he's throwing some very foul language at others that shouldn't be tolerated in a sophisticated board such as this one can we get a mod over here hahaha
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          I think this guy should get blocked, he's throwing some very foul language at others that shouldn't be tolerated in a sophisticated board such as this one can we get a mod over here hahaha
          Lol You're right. I apologize. LBF just brings it out in me... You understand.

Comment

Lol You're right. I apologize. LBF just brings it out in me... You understand.
            Hahah yea I got you. There's always one of those guys you just wanna punch in the face hahahah
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
            X