Game #4: Toronto Raptors 104 - Orlando Magic 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Mavs just toying with the Blazers. They are legit. I'm tellin ya, Luka is my darkhorse to win MVP this year.
    And Dallas lost. Donkic crapped the bed the last 5 minutes. TRex, we are going to need you talking up all of the Raps opponents this year. Guaranteed 81-1.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

And Dallas lost. Donkic crapped the bed the last 5 minutes. TRex, we are going to need you talking up all of the Raps opponents this year. Guaranteed 81-1.
      Yeah this year he's a Mavs fan, Clippers fan, Bulls fan, and Raptors fan (if they're winning). Covering as many bases as possible.

Comment

I'm watching this Lakers game as well. I guess i'm a Laker fan too. Go Lakers! Covering as many bases as possible baybeee!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hey i'm also watching this Packers game. I guess i'm a Packers fan
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

"The Raptors have been relying heavily on three-point shooting so far, shooting 40% from downtown on just under 40 attempts a game"

This is nuts 40 X 3 pt attempts per game?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              "The Raptors have been relying heavily on three-point shooting so far, shooting 40% from downtown on just under 40 attempts a game"

This is nuts 40 X 3 pt attempts per game?
              And rank only 6th in the league in attempts.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Go raps!

Golden state is currently down 33 at the half to OKC. They might miss the playoffs
                Remember when Curry was a top 5 player and people would take him over Durrant any day of the week?

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Mavs just toying with the Blazers. They are legit. I'm tellin ya, Luka is my darkhorse to win MVP this year.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Remember when Curry was a top 5 player and people would take him over Durrant any day of the week?
                    Yes, I remember it fondly, because its still the case.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Lol, I love how TRex is still referred to as 'TRex'

Comment

Looking forward to the Isaac/Siakam matchup.

Isaac either did a great job against Siakam in last year's playoffs, or Siakam simply needed a few playoffs games to get his feet wet.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I'm enjoying GS losing quite a bit tbh. Them dancing and hopping around every time something went their way was a bit much once their roster was stacked. Had a soft spot for them from the We Believe team but that went out the window a couple years ago.
                          This phrase gets tossed around a lot but in this case, I think we really did break the Warriors.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

This phrase gets tossed around a lot but in this case, I think we really did break the Warriors.
                            I'm not convinced they're finished. This year might be a throw-away year, but once Klay is healthy again, they're still a contender in my books.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Lol, I love how TRex is still referred to as 'TRex'

Comment

Can't say I watch many, or any, Orlando games, so I really only see them when they play the Raps. Curious to see Fulz playing regular minutes - seems to have maybe found a place in Orlando (hopefully for him). Just looking at their games, Magic haven't hit 100 points? That seems almost impossible in this era....

Comment

Working...
                                X