Game #4: Toronto Raptors 104 - Orlando Magic 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #4: Toronto Raptors 104 - Orlando Magic 95

The Raptors improved to 2-1 with a comfortable win in Chicago last night. After two games on the road it's time for two games back in Toronto, the first of which is tomorrow against the Magic. Orlando is 1-1, with a win over Cleveland and a loss to Atlanta. They did not crack 100 points in either game, shooting just 35% from the field against the Hawks.

Projected Lineups

Keys to the Game

1. Three-ball:
    The Raptors have been relying heavily on three-point shooting so far, shooting 40% from downtown on just under 40 attempts a game. Every starter except Gasol is shooting at least 40% from deep, with VanVleet leading the way at 50% (on 6.5 attempts a game), and Siakam the biggest surprise (47% on 5.5 attempts)

2. Focal Point: Speaking of Pascal, his workload has increased tremendously, as he is taking over 20 shots a game, close to double his average from last season. While he is averaging just under 30 points on 46/47/95 splits, he has struggled with turnovers (4.5 a game) and foul trouble (4.5 a game)

3. Crisper Offence: The Raptors allowed 12 offensive rebounds against the Bulls, which isn't amazing but a definite improvement over the first two games. They did, however, turn the ball over 22 times, which has been another theme of the early going and is the team's other current weakness that needs work

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Go raps!

Golden state is currently down 33 at the half to OKC. They might miss the playoffs

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Go raps!

Golden state is currently down 33 at the half to OKC. They might miss the playoffs
      Kerr getting exposed... They shouldn't be this bad they still have 3 all-star level player on there team.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Let's get these mofo's back for taking game 1 from us. That should have been a sweep. I still remember how i felt when D.J hit that shot... I thought it was the same old raptors even a top 3 player couldn't get us over our curse. Damm you Orlando for how i felt those 2 days between game 1 and 2. They need to be blown out for that.

Comment

Damn Golden States is done.

Comment

The Warriors have Curry, Green, Russell and a bunch of players I've never heard of before lmao.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Early days but GSW looks really bad. Could be a lottery team in the West.

Comment

JV 2 for 3 from three point land in the first quarter against the Nets

Comment

Spencer Dinwiddie with 3 personal fouls in less than 3 minutes - add some more minutes to Kyrie's burden

Comment

I'm enjoying GS losing quite a bit tbh. Them dancing and hopping around every time something went their way was a bit much once their roster was stacked. Had a soft spot for them from the We Believe team but that went out the window a couple years ago.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Mavs just toying with the Blazers. They are legit. I'm tellin ya, Luka is my darkhorse to win MVP this year.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

JA Morant is going to be a great NBA player. Playing great, unstoppable.

Comment

what a finish in memphis!

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            what a finish in memphis!
                            Wow.. NICE CROWDER. Drills the triple for the big W.

suck it Kyrie

FUCK BROOKLYN

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I'm enjoying GS losing quite a bit tbh. Them dancing and hopping around every time something went their way was a bit much once their roster was stacked. Had a soft spot for them from the We Believe team but that went out the window a couple years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X