Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    "The Raptors have been relying heavily on three-point shooting so far, shooting 40% from downtown on just under 40 attempts a game"

This is nuts 40 X 3 pt attempts per game?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Hey i'm also watching this Packers game. I guess i'm a Packers fan

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I'm watching this Lakers game as well. I guess i'm a Laker fan too. Go Lakers! Covering as many bases as possible baybeee!

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

And Dallas lost. Donkic crapped the bed the last 5 minutes. TRex, we are going to need you talking up all of the Raps opponents this year. Guaranteed 81-1.
    Yeah this year he's a Mavs fan, Clippers fan, Bulls fan, and Raptors fan (if they're winning). Covering as many bases as possible.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Mavs just toying with the Blazers. They are legit. I'm tellin ya, Luka is my darkhorse to win MVP this year.
    And Dallas lost. Donkic crapped the bed the last 5 minutes. TRex, we are going to need you talking up all of the Raps opponents this year. Guaranteed 81-1.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I'm enjoying GS losing quite a bit tbh. Them dancing and hopping around every time something went their way was a bit much once their roster was stacked. Had a soft spot for them from the We Believe team but that went out the window a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    what a finish in memphis!
    Wow.. NICE CROWDER. Drills the triple for the big W.

suck it Kyrie

FUCK BROOKLYN

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    what a finish in memphis!

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    JA Morant is going to be a great NBA player. Playing great, unstoppable.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Mavs just toying with the Blazers. They are legit. I'm tellin ya, Luka is my darkhorse to win MVP this year.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I'm enjoying GS losing quite a bit tbh. Them dancing and hopping around every time something went their way was a bit much once their roster was stacked. Had a soft spot for them from the We Believe team but that went out the window a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Spencer Dinwiddie with 3 personal fouls in less than 3 minutes - add some more minutes to Kyrie's burden

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    JV 2 for 3 from three point land in the first quarter against the Nets

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Early days but GSW looks really bad. Could be a lottery team in the West.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The Warriors have Curry, Green, Russell and a bunch of players I've never heard of before lmao.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X