Clear All

• TrossTheBOSS
    replied
    We all wish

Leave a comment:

• 2KJ
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    So, you think he'll opt out just to sign with Toronto?

I'd be happy and all, but... not gonna happen.
    Hopefully??? lol. Raps need to make an effort though of recruiting him if they really want him.

His possible destinations could be Cleveland, Houston, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Lakers, Knicks. All of them are in the US. If he goes to the west, competition is much much stiffer, and even making the playoffs is never a guarantee. Whereas, it's less difficult in the east. Houston and Dallas seem like a great fit for him, as they pretty much have their core and are already established. Chicago needs to have Rose back healthy, otherwise, it is pretty much Miami all over again, as seen this year when they got owned by the wizards. Knicks need to stay out of this and rebuild properly.

Cleveland is very intriguing as they have a lot of young guys, they have a stay pg in Kyrie, and they have the number 1 pick this year. Embiid would be the logical pick, but his health is in question. And they still don't have a coach.

DC also looks like a decent destination.

However, the ownership is much improved since they hired Tim Leiweke. They have made a lot of smart moves, which included bringing home Masai, getting the 2016 all-star games, hiring Drake (yes, he is vital for marketing. he helped recruit Defoe.), improving TFC, recently hiring Shanahan. So if they really want to get him, they can.

Raps might have a better chance with KD, as KD said that the Raps were his childhood favourite team. But who knows, why not go after the bigger fish in LeBron? They might have lost badly, but he's still the best in the league right now.

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Wouldn't even be shocked if TL makes a run for him, but I think better chance with KD when JV becomes an all star and DD Is even better

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

replied
    So, you think he'll opt out just to sign with Toronto?

I'd be happy and all, but... not gonna happen.

Leave a comment:

• 2KJ
    started a topic LeBron to the Toronto Raptors???

LeBron to the Toronto Raptors???

I know this might be far-fetched, but I really think LeBron is a better fit than KD, as LeBron is both a scorer and a distributor. The Raps have a much better overall roster than the Heat:

Lowry>>>>> Chalmers
    DeRozan > Wade (As Wade is old and has bad knees)
    Amir > Battier/Lewis
    Jonas >>> Any other Miami big man, including Bosh

Our current bench is much better too than the Heat (although I know that some of our key players are also FAs).

And we got Drizzy Drake!

LeBron would have an entire nation treat him like a basketball god!!! He would be equivalent to how Wayne Gretzky was when he was traded to LA, or how Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, etc. are to their respective US teams. I could also imagine bandwagon fans trying to "immigrate" and be Raptors "fans" LOL.
Working...
X