X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    It was definitely on air that he got his ring and there was definitely a huge cheer. You musta just missed it Spark
    It was the loudest cheer after Masai, Nick, and the rotation 7. I was impressed with fans knowledge tbh

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    He also has 6 rings. One more and he ties Robert Horry.
    Not sure if MJ, Horry or McKechnie is GOAT

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Speaking of rings, did Matt, Leo and Jack got a ring?
    Hope that Matt and Jack got one and Leo got one of those replica version they gave to the fans.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Speaking of rings, did Matt, Leo and Jack got a ring?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    It was definitely on air that he got his ring and there was definitely a huge cheer. You musta just missed it Spark
    Yeah, I watched on the broadcast as well and definitely saw him get his ring (and applause).

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Spark wrote: View Post

I remember watching it live and couldn't see him being introduce. Not even in the youtube videos. Unless only the people attending the game saw it before it went on live tv.
    He got his ring along with the rest of the training staff - I watched it on a stream, so maybe that was before they went live-to-air.

During ring presentations for the Raptors’ staff, fans cheered loudly for Alex McKechnie. Toronto’s Director of Sport Science was credited with creating the load management schedule that helped keep Leonard healthy during his lone season north of the border.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...dbb_story.html

Leave a comment:

• Spark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

He was introduced. And he got a big cheer from the fans and I think he was surprised by that... in a good way.
    I remember watching it live and didn't see him being introduce. Not even in the youtube videos. Unless only the people attending the game saw it before it went on live tv. Any links available?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Spark wrote: View Post
    If he is a big deal to the team, how come he was not introduce at the ring ceremony? hopefully he got a ring too!
    He was introduced. And he got a big cheer from the fans and I think he was surprised by that... in a good way.

Leave a comment:

• Spark
    replied
    If he is a big deal to the team, how come he was not introduce at the ring ceremony? hopefully he got a ring too!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    McKechnie is the one that invented the term "Load Management" right? Now everyone is using it, NFL, NHL even in baseball lol.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Thought he deserved his own thread.

I thought he was already the head guy for the players health and performance. Was this just a way to give him more money to stay?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    He also has 6 rings. One more and he ties Robert Horry.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Much deserved.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

At 67, it's possible they already did ... Haha

And wasn't it TL that brought in Alex? That whole era is a bit of a blur really though, so I could be wrong ... Lol
    McKechnie got hired by the Raps during the 2011 lockout when the Lakers cheaped out on paying their support staff while games weren't being played. Leiweke was hired in 2013.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X