X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Just watched the game on PVR. Sad that my streak ended but an entertaining game. Really fun to see Kyle dominate. Good fightback after super shitty start.

On to the next!
    Thanks for the dope ass game threads Bond

Leave a comment:

replied
    Just watched the game on PVR. Sad that my streak ended but an entertaining game. Really fun to see Kyle dominate. Good fightback after super shitty start.

On to the next!

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Entertaining game despite the loss. Problem of course was that we dug ourselves a 20pt hole right out of the gates, but other than the sleepy start I think they played pretty toe-to-toe with the Bucks. Mounted a come back, but the initial deficit was too large to put away a good team like the Bucks on their home floor.

Thought they forced Pascal Iso's a bit too much, a couple of times against a set defence with Giannis on him (If they wanted to get Pascal going probably would have been more successful involving him on high screens first to force a switch). There would be times Gasol wouldn't even look at the basket, which was troublesome. Lowry was amazing, OG & Ibaka looked good too.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Coulda made easy money that Pascal would be in foul trouble tonight. Fouled out too smh
    And this board was d-e-a-d

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Meh. Looked really rusty at the start. Kyle was great. Pascal got taken out of that game early with fouls. Need to find some bench contributors.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Good comeback. Gotta win next two

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Siakam needs to get his shit together. Fouled out in 2 games this season already. Foul trouble in all the other games.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Well, kyle and Serge were fantastic, just didnt have anyone else show up

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Why didnt nurse challenge that bs Lowry foul on middleton? This one actually is a foul

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    Finally. Someone hit a 3.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm falling in love with this years raptor team. So relentless. And that championship confidence is evident, never rattled

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    Please, someone on the Raptors, make a 3.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    This just in "NBA is a joke"

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    We responded like champs in the 3rd quarter. That said, there was no excuse to be down 20 in the 1st quarter, playing a team on a B2B that got into town at 2am, and we were throroughly rested.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X