• Show
Clear All

Derozen and kawhi going shot for shot down the stretch in L.A
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        Not the first time that Kawhi was involved in stripping DeMar of the ball at mid court....
        I'll say this again, after watching Kawhi play a few times this year, he looks more athletic, engaged, stronger and almost like he's willing to put in more effort with more pressure on the ball than he did in Toronto. This may be a result of better health, more motivation or understanding more is on him with PG out. He was 38 and 12 last night in beating the previously unbeaten spurs and looks really really good.

Comment

Yeah Kawhi is pretty good at basketball. I remember when he used to play on the Raptors. That was pretty cool.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Yeah Kawhi is pretty good at basketball. I remember when he used to play on the Raptors. That was pretty cool.
            Easier to cheer for Pascal tbh. Homegrown > FA
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Homegrown and foreign born. Two things we can really get excited about.

Comment

Yeah, really looking forward to this drooling over Kawhi to be over. The man is not on the team anymore, gotta look ahead. There's the raptors alumni thread for reminiscing if you must.

Comment

First big test of the year. The extra days off between only builds up the hype.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    First big test of the year. The extra days off between only builds up the hype.
                    Raps have a bunch of days off in this stretch. Two clear days to the Bucks and then they don't play until Wednesday. Good chance to get some rest and clean up some things....

Comment

Kawhi wasn't even a FA. He was basically human trafficked to the North and held hostage.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not the first time that Kawhi was involved in stripping DeMar of the ball at mid court....
                        I'll say this again, after watching Kawhi play a few times this year, he looks more athletic, engaged, stronger and almost like he's willing to put in more effort with more pressure on the ball than he did in Toronto. This may be a result of better health, more motivation or understanding more is on him with PG out. He was 38 and 12 last night in beating the previously unbeaten spurs and looks really really good.
                        I think he's just healthy. He didn't have this much bounce this time last year at all, then when he was trying to peak in the playoffs he had a quad injury. Now he's fully back from his year off and fully healthy, and it turns out he's a pretty good basketball player.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi wasn't even a FA. He was basically human trafficked to the North and held hostage.
                          He seemed to enjoy it. Stockholm syndrome I guess
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I think he's just healthy. He didn't have this much bounce this time last year at all, then when he was trying to peak in the playoffs he had a quad injury. Now he's fully back from his year off and fully healthy, and it turns out he's a pretty good basketball player.
                            Yeah, hes another one with an fairly unprecedented development, since that's been the water cooler talk about Pascal lately

he was drafted as a projected role player (traded for george hill 1 for 1, wonder if indy regrets that lol)
                            then he won finals MVP but he was still more or less an elite role player
                            Then he took another step and became a top 5 player
                            I'd say hes taken another step since missing the year, his Raptors and clippers tenures hes been the best player in the world.

but that's why I laugh when people declare "og will never be a go to scorer" or "Pascal will never be a kawhi"...fuck, Kawhi was never supposed to be a Kawhi.

Theres no exact science to this shit and nobody actually knows anything is 100% sure. But this the peak of the hot take era
                            Last edited by KeonClark; Fri Nov 1, 2019, 02:39 PM.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Klaw season is over Keon.

It's the Ogugua Era now

Comment

Deer at Disney world tonight and hopefully that's a grind for them. I like us off a couple days rest and practice

Comment

Working...
                                X