Game #7: Toronto Raptors 124 - Sacramento Kings 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Man, the mood is gloomy in here... and we're winning. We're not going to be blowing out teams, except for bottom feeders and poorly coached teams. This is who we are now. Get used to it.
    I don't wanna get used to it
    We tasted the chip and we should always be pressing for another.

We're only going to be good/OK this year, so be it. But fans should be pressing management for for improvements to challenge again while the core is here; it's only a good base. I don't want our ceiling to first or second round outs again.

Comment

I think Sergio Scaliro has killed someone before or at least been in the vicinity of murder. I can see it in his eyes and demeanor
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

4 of 5 starters in double digits by half, always a good sign. And Fred is only 2 points off

Edit: Meant Fred not OG
        Last edited by can't teach wingspan; Wed Nov 6, 2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          I think Sergio Scaliro has killed someone before or at least been in the vicinity of murder. I can see it in his eyes and demeanor
          Definitely a meth dealer totally looks like he could be on breaking bad

Comment

Nick challenges the dumbest calls. Just don't use it until late in the 4th, it's the best use of the coaches challenge IMO

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Everyone named Sergio Scaliro has killed someone......

Comment

Really happy for OG. He is having a great season so far.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  Hes a quality nba player. He got lost in the shuffle last year. His dad died, injuries, and Kawhi basically took his job and did 100 times better at it. He didn't really have a role here.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Davis playing like he has a PhD in basketball
                    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      Davis playing like he has a PhD in basketball
                      he should be getting consistent minutes

Comment

Kyle from across the Pacific
                        OG is our king

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                          We should all be thrilled. OG is playing like Otto Porter, just before he got paid. And I mean that in a good way.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

We should all be thrilled. OG is playing like Otto Porter, just before he got paid. And I mean that in a good way.
                            I see OG carving out an andre iguodala like career...elite role player, key piece to a champion. He needs to work on his ball handling but people may forget ai was a 18 pt scorer in philly for years and I think og can get there plus shutdown defense
                            Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Nov 6, 2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

What happened to Hollis Jefferson? He hasnt sniffed the floor for a meaningful minute all season

Comment

Lowry forgot to box out CoJo on that FT to end the 3rd. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

Comment

Working...
                                X