No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 122 - New Orleans Pelicans 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanley actually got 2 minutes of garbage time slowly moving his way out of the dog house
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Stanley makes an appearance.

Comment

• Take the W. Hope Serge and Kyle and both all right or this road trip just got a whole lot tougher

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Boucher just not ready to contribute much.
          Not strong enough to go up and get his

Comment

• You know, I think 2 minutes of GARBAGE garbage time for SJ is somehow more insulting than not playing

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

You can time both those guys with a calander as they streak down the floor
              Boban would win by a nose.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Just hope that Melli guy doesn't go off on us again.
                Melli only scored two points! Raptor-killer status denied!

Comment

Boban would win by a nose.
                  Jesus, the poor floor...

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Pascal is going to break demars single game scoring record this season
                    With the 3-ball, at some point, he will. He gets so many easy baskets in transitions + dunks & put backs that you look up and you’re like.... Pascal has 26 already?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

With the 3-ball, at some point, he will. He gets so many easy baskets in transitions + dunks & put backs that you look up and you’re like.... Pascal has 26 already?
                      craziest thing is when you think he's not doing well and then you check the score and he's like 15 at the half??
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Great games from Pascal and OG. Norm played a solid game. I think both Kyle and Serge were taken out for precautionary reasons and if they miss any games it would only be 1 or 2 games max. IMO from what I saw..

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He had an easy 44 tonight and what he only hit like 2 3s?

Comment

Great games from Pascal and OG. Norm played a solid game. I think both Kyle and Serge were taken out for precautionary reasons and if they miss any games it would only be 1 or 2 games max. IMO from what I saw..
                            Serge looked like a bad roll i think you can count him out for the L.A games. Hopefully kyles was precaution

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He had an easy 44 tonight and what he only hit like 2 3s?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is it too early to proclaim that we have an excellent 3-pt shooting team, despite losing Danny & Kawhi? It feels sustainable.

Comment

Working...
                                X