No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 122 - New Orleans Pelicans 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• we are fucked. not even 10 games into the season
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Gasol w a better +- then Lowry,Siakam, OG, FVV

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not strong enough to go up and get his
          That's what it looks like. He did get an offensive rebound which on this team is a rare occurrence.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            we are fucked. not even 10 games into the season
            We're in the East. Things will be fine

Comment

we are fucked. not even 10 games into the season
              Bright side is that Fred gets a chance to prove he’s worth Brogdon money. Apparently a lot of people around here think that’s the right comp.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bright side is that Fred gets a chance to prove he’s worth Brogdon money. Apparently a lot of people around here think that’s the right comp.
                lol god that comp was so disrespectful to Brodgon

Comment

• Ya this fucking sucks.. can we get jeremy back from the China? I guess davis is backup P.G and call Hernandez to meet us in L.A. Hopefully this forces nick to play RHJ cause boucher has looked pretty shitty.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Ya this fucking sucks.. can we get jeremy back from the China? I guess davis is backup P.G and call Hernandez to meet us in L.A. Hopefully this forces nick to play RHJ cause boucher has looked pretty shitty.
                    Shamorie Ponds is the 4th string PG, I think. <insert Conor McGregor gif>

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Shamorie Ponds is the 4th string PG, I think. <insert Conor McGregor gif>
                      Well at least Hernandez will have a friend on the trip to L.A

Comment

Ya this fucking sucks.. can we get jeremy back from the China? I guess davis is backup P.G and call Hernandez to meet us in L.A. Hopefully this forces nick to play RHJ cause boucher has looked pretty shitty.
                        RHJ is actually having sore groin issues on and off.

Comment

Serge looked like a bad roll i think you can count him out for the L.A games. Hopefully kyles was precaution
                          So Kyle has a small fracture on his left thumb. Might be just a pain tolerance thing. Nick characterized Serge sprain as serious. Gasol was reportedly seriously out of breath...he is listed as probable for LAL.

Comment

RHJ is actually having sore groin issues on and off.
                            Ya i just read that he was in street clothes but wasn't listed as an inactive which is kinda weird

Comment

Lonzo is a dud. The talk of his brother being the number one pick is absurd, Lonzo actually played college ball l his bro hasn't played any real competition. I wouldnt touch a member of a Ball family with a 10 foot pole if i was a Nba franchise
                              one of the reasons lamelo is considered a top prospect is that he's looked quite good against grown men in one of the best pro leagues in the world at age 18

Comment

Well at least Hernandez will have a friend on the trip to L.A

Comment

Working...
                                X