Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 122 - New Orleans Pelicans 104

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The Great One wrote: View Post

    Because they barely beat the Pelicans in Toronto. Plus, the Pelicans are desperate for a win.

    The Raps need to win tonight though because the next 4 games will be against 4 really good teams.
    My by Jokic vs your boy Embiid tonight too.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • #17
      Just went by the arena on way to hotel. Sadly, can’t go to the game cause I’m here for work but will don some Raps gear later when I go out. Go Raps.

      Comment


      • #18
        007 wrote: View Post

        I mean, he’s only averaged 4.5 points since opening night.

        So he’s definitely going off on us again
        the forum may be quieter these days but good to see we've still got veterans around who can provide the right context

        Comment


        • #19
          Jclaw wrote: View Post

          the forum may be quieter these days but good to see we've still got veterans around who can provide the right context
          The names bond. James bond.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #20
            G__Deane wrote: View Post
            This is a road trip for boyz to leave on and men to return from

            It’s the end of the road for the pelicans.

            couldn’t resist

            Comment


            • #21
              bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

              My by Jokic vs your boy Embiid tonight too.
              Lots of good games tonight. Won't be able to watch any games though. I'm off to Kelowna for the weekend.

              Guarantee Embiid dominates your boy Jokic tonight though
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • #22
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I think the raptors biggest hole is the 2 spot. I'm a big jrue holiday guy. His role seems lost since their trades, his production is down huge as hes taking a back seat to ingram and them.

                would anyone be interested in something like vanvleet and Serge for jrue and okafor? Maybe they have interest in Powell but I highly doubt it
                Man if jrue, siakam and OG were on the same team it would be an amazing defensive team. No way pelicans do that in my view tho.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

                  It’s the end of the road for the pelicans.

                  couldn’t resist
                  At least someone got it....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I think the raptors biggest hole is the 2 spot. I'm a big jrue holiday guy. His role seems lost since their trades, his production is down huge as hes taking a back seat to ingram and them.

                    would anyone be interested in something like vanvleet and Serge for jrue and okafor? Maybe they have interest in Powell but I highly doubt it
                    Really interested to see how Phoenix and Minnesota continue - if they are in the top 6-9 teams out west by February they may ask about one of our guards. Culver and Bridges are still a year or two away from being pretty good, but theyve shown flashes.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hope FVV has another 34 point night and Davis gets some good run again
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Pascal doesn't like the Pelicans

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          bad foul OG
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Pascals a baaaaaad man
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Pascal gets the biggest (best) surprise of the young season so far

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                No rebounding and transition defense is not good
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X