X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

So Kyle has a small fracture on his left thumb. Might be just a pain tolerance thing. Nick characterized Serge sprain as serious. Gasol was reportedly seriously out of breath...he is listed as probable for LAL.
    FIBA just killed Gasol. He badly needed the rest.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    man if stanley and RHJ can't get minutes in a game like this nick fucking hates these guys
    yes he does. the raptors offense is largely dependent on penetration, drawing help, kicking it out, swinging the ball, and shooting threes. those guys are two of the worst in the league at taking and making threes.

if they're not willing to take them, they won't see the floor. if they're willing to take them but only capable of hitting at a 20% or 25% clip or whatever, they also won't see the floor. this goes for RHJ especially.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Well at least Hernandez will have a friend on the trip to L.A

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    Lonzo is a dud. The talk of his brother being the number one pick is absurd, Lonzo actually played college ball l his bro hasn't played any real competition. I wouldnt touch a member of a Ball family with a 10 foot pole if i was a Nba franchise
    one of the reasons lamelo is considered a top prospect is that he's looked quite good against grown men in one of the best pro leagues in the world at age 18

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

RHJ is actually having sore groin issues on and off.
    Ya i just read that he was in street clothes but wasn't listed as an inactive which is kinda weird

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Serge looked like a bad roll i think you can count him out for the L.A games. Hopefully kyles was precaution
    So Kyle has a small fracture on his left thumb. Might be just a pain tolerance thing. Nick characterized Serge sprain as serious. Gasol was reportedly seriously out of breath...he is listed as probable for LAL.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Ya this fucking sucks.. can we get jeremy back from the China? I guess davis is backup P.G and call Hernandez to meet us in L.A. Hopefully this forces nick to play RHJ cause boucher has looked pretty shitty.
    RHJ is actually having sore groin issues on and off.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Shamorie Ponds is the 4th string PG, I think. <insert Conor McGregor gif>
    Well at least Hernandez will have a friend on the trip to L.A

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ya this fucking sucks.. can we get jeremy back from the China? I guess davis is backup P.G and call Hernandez to meet us in L.A. Hopefully this forces nick to play RHJ cause boucher has looked pretty shitty.
    Shamorie Ponds is the 4th string PG, I think. <insert Conor McGregor gif>

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Bright side is that Fred gets a chance to prove he’s worth Brogdon money. Apparently a lot of people around here think that’s the right comp.
    lol god that comp was so disrespectful to Brodgon

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    we are fucked. not even 10 games into the season
    Bright side is that Fred gets a chance to prove he’s worth Brogdon money. Apparently a lot of people around here think that’s the right comp.

Leave a comment:

• can't teach wingspan
    replied
    we are fucked. not even 10 games into the season
    We're in the East. Things will be fine

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not strong enough to go up and get his
    That's what it looks like. He did get an offensive rebound which on this team is a rare occurrence.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Gasol w a better +- then Lowry,Siakam, OG, FVV

Leave a comment:

Working...
X