Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    Just went by the arena on way to hotel. Sadly, can’t go to the game cause I’m here for work but will don some Raps gear later when I go out. Go Raps.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Because they barely beat the Pelicans in Toronto. Plus, the Pelicans are desperate for a win.

The Raps need to win tonight though because the next 4 games will be against 4 really good teams.
    My by Jokic vs your boy Embiid tonight too.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I think the raptors biggest hole is the 2 spot. I'm a big jrue holiday guy. His role seems lost since their trades, his production is down huge as hes taking a back seat to ingram and them.

would anyone be interested in something like vanvleet and Serge for jrue and okafor? Maybe they have interest in Powell but I highly doubt it
    I would be all in on a trade or Serge or Marc or FVV or even Kyle if we got younger and more medium term upside. This is predicated on us being locked into the 4th or 5th seed which I could actually see the Raps slipping to if there are any significant injuries.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I think the raptors biggest hole is the 2 spot. I'm a big jrue holiday guy. His role seems lost since their trades, his production is down huge as hes taking a back seat to ingram and them.

would anyone be interested in something like vanvleet and Serge for jrue and okafor? Maybe they have interest in Powell but I highly doubt it

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Raps are only 2.5 pt favorites somehow. For context the bucks are 3 pts favorite on the road in utah tonight.
    Because they barely beat the Pelicans in Toronto. Plus, the Pelicans are desperate for a win.

The Raps need to win tonight though because the next 4 games will be against 4 really good teams.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    If we don’t win this one we could be in for a miserable road trip. Hopefully we come out to play tonight from the jump
    I am more than cautiously optimistic the Raps kick off the trip with a win in New Orleans tonight.

JJ Reddick is nicked up and is listed as day to day... who knows if he plays but the NBA bless their hearts actually let you know who is hurt and whats hurting unlike the Lower Body Injury you get from the NHL to inform you that a player has a broken leg.

New Orleans looks to be thin at the 5 slot. Gentry likes to play a raw rookie Jackson Hayes to see what he has. Okafor is available and so is Derrick Favours to play some in the middle. Good thing new orleans has lots of ice as Hayes is going to get worked over pretty good by both Gasol and Serge tonight. Favours won't be able to stay with Serge as Serge is quicker. Marc will handle the defensive glass against Okafor and Hayes without much difficulty.

Should be fun to watch OG on Brandon Ingram as Ingram is now an accomplished iso scorer. He can fill it up like Carmelo used to but he plays a little defense as well. Not sure if NO has anyone who can stay with Pascal tonight. He could get 30 again.

Ball and Holiday are going to give Kyle and Freddy fits tonight as they are really big guards. Norm.. .we need your defense tonight against these two and Josh Hart.

Raps calling card this year is defense. In a close one. Raps leave Nawlins with a win.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    If we don’t win this one we could be in for a miserable road trip. Hopefully we come out to play tonight from the jump

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Raps are only 2.5 pt favorites somehow. For context the bucks are 3 pts favorite on the road in utah tonight.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

24 1/2 years of basketball history summed up in 8 words.
    Weeee are the champioooons, my friiiend (bam bam bam)

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post

I mean, he’s only averaged 4.5 points since opening night.

So he’s definitely going off on us again
    24 1/2 years of basketball history summed up in 8 words.

Leave a comment:

replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Just hope that Melli guy doesn't go off on us again.
    I mean, he’s only averaged 4.5 points since opening night.

So he’s definitely going off on us again

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just hope that Melli guy doesn't go off on us again.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Weird that we get both Pellies games in the first 10% of the season. Based on game 1, so long as the Raptors decide to show up on time this one should be pretty straightforward.

Also, game day!

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Kyle > Lonzo
    Fred < Jrue
    OG > Hart
    Pascal > Bingram
    Marc/Serge > Jah/Favors

Just gotta keep an eye on Redick and make sure he doesn't sneakily go off for 25-30.

Raps by 10+

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    This is a road trip for boyz to leave on and men to return from

Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Nov 7, 2019, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X