Game #9 : Toronto Raptors 113 - Los Angeles Lakers 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pear Tree wrote: View Post

Poor choice of words on my part, you’re right. I foresee Boucher being manhandled.

Have they officially called up Hernandez yet? I feel like he’s going to have to play
    Yeah they called him up right after the game Friday

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      I'm offering up a (fairly) healthy kidney to anyone who can get the Raptors a W today ...
      Save the kidney to help pay for your kids university education or the carbon tax....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Save the kidney to help pay for your kids university education or the carbon tax....
        I'm conflicted as to which of the three is more important ....

Comment

I'm conflicted as to which of the three is more important ....
          LOL.... Naked tax grabs by Ottawa are nothing new.... Sports injuries are as common as tax grabs...
          Sooooooooooooooo.....
          Kids education
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

This team without Lowry (and Serge) will struggle to be more than a .500 team imo
            Agreed. Its going to be a monumental struggle to score if Siakam isnt hot. Doesnt help the schedule gets a bit harder for a couple weeks.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              Any Raptor bench guy that’s complained about minutes before..... step up now, or shut TF up.
              Yup. Davis, Boucher and Thomas are going to get big minutes...Miller, Johnson and Rondae might see some real time as well. No better time to earn a permanent spot in the rotation
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm offering up a (fairly) healthy kidney to anyone who can get the Raptors a W today ...
                I’d want no part of that liver, even if I needed a transplant. Lol.

Comment

LOL.... Naked tax grabs by Ottawa are nothing new.... Sports injuries are as common as tax grabs...
                  Sooooooooooooooo.....
                  Kids education
                  If the kids don't do some heavy due diligence as to which fields are likely to be hiring upon graduation, and which career paths will be hard for automation/machine learning to duplicate, then don't spend it on education. They should pursue a job/career that requires you to learn very specific skills that require sensitivity, problem solving ability and some kind of empathy with other people, maybe in a team work or client sensitive context while they work on accumulating "learning to learn" skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.

Engineering, massage therapy/physiotherapy, nursing, presenting, sales, instructing/training (careful of exposure to the booming online learning industry), are just a few examples. Get them to take some online assessments for their suitability to specific careers as a first step, then make some educated guesses. But nailing the learning to learn stuff is critical. I created a whole new career path for myself in the nuclear fire protection industry through self taught work and study.

Comment

I can't help but be reminded of a a road trip from last season. The raptors where starting there west coast road trip with back to back games vs the clips and warriors. Kawhi was out and most fans were predicting two loses. What happened was amazing team basketball that resulted in blowout wins in both games. I'm sure Pascal, OG and FVV remember these game and have every thought they are going to take both these games.
                    Lets go raps!
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      I can't help but be reminded of a a road trip from last season. The raptors where starting there west coast road trip with back to back games vs the clips and warriors. Kawhi was out and most fans were predicting two loses. What happened was amazing team basketball that resulted in blowout wins in both games. I'm sure Pascal, OG and FVV remember these game and have every thought they are going to take both these games.
                      Lets go raps!
                      Yeah, but we also had Lowry at the helm and FVV ain't Lowry. And we also had Danny.

Comment

Yeah, but we also had Lowry at the helm and FVV ain't Lowry. And we also had Danny.
                        Don't rain on my parade. I could say FVV had more FMVP votes then kyle and Danny doesnt have a 99% mid range shooting like Matt thomas. And pascal is a superstar

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Don't rain on my parade. I could say FVV had more FMVP votes then kyle and Danny doesnt have a 99% mid range shooting like Matt thomas. And pascal is a superstar
                          I raise you AD and some other guy that likes to have his load managed, for the bad guys.

Comment

I raise you AD and some other guy that likes to have his load managed, for the bad guys.
                            Call

Comment

Eh what?

As a result, the average household rebate will vary from $250 in New Brunswick to $600 in Saskatchewan — this is greater than the average costs of the tax. Most taxpayers will get more money back than they will pay in carbon taxes.
                              https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...-means-for-you

Comment

I’d want no part of that liver, even if I needed a transplant. Lol.
                                Yeah, I'm being optimistic when I say fairly healthy
                                I spent the last two afternoons raking leaves and staying hydrated with "Life In the Clouds" beer

Comment

Working...
                                X