• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    ... "Life In the Clouds" beer
    So this is a digital version???

Comment

Time for FVV to put on his big boy underpants...aside from game 1, his shooting % is getting close to the Mendoza line...Need Norm and Gasol to step up as the front line will have their hands full with AD and Howard. Will be tough to limit offensive rebounds...I would be surprised to see an opposing player having a load management game given Raptors World Championship status. Looking forward, Clips last game was Thurs. Nov. 8th so they will be well rested for Mondays match vs Raptors playing 2nd game of a back-to-back. Be nice (but tough) to get 1 W out of the upcoming visit to the Staples Centre. It's the NBA, anything can happen.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          You hate to see it. Poor Great One

Comment

Not going to be able to watch the game live (again), which is annoying...might not be able to see it until tomorrow morning.

If anything, this might end up being a good test to see how close Pascal is to being able to carry a team lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

So this is a digital version???
              My liver wishes it were so ....

Comment

Bucks on the verge of choking away a game vs the thunder
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I'm seldom pessimistic .... maybe this is just being realistic .... but Raps are getting blown out tonight and blown out early.
                  PS
                  There are no moral victories for making a game of it "but we we shorthanded". Even Dwight Howard gonna feast against our marshmallow front court (lookin' at u Marc and Boucher)....
                  PSS
                  fuk u lebron

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    I'm seldom pessimistic .... maybe this is just being realistic .... but Raps are getting blown out tonight and blown out early.
                    PS
                    There are no moral victories for making a game of it "but we we shorthanded". Even Dwight Howard gonna feast against our marshmallow front court (lookin' at u Marc and Boucher)....
                    PSS
                    fuk u lebron
                    how can you say you're realistic and not acknowledge that we are in fact shorthanded. Not saying they would win with full squad but if we stay in it with this squad that's definitely encouraging.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

how can you say you're realistic and not acknowledge that we are in fact shorthanded. Not saying they would win with full squad but if we stay in it with this squad that's definitely encouraging.
                      I'm realistic that I think they get blown out tonight.
                      And before anyone says it, I don't believe in moral victories or I don't take any solace in them anyway.

That's not saying I don't acknowledge we're shorthanded at all....

Comment

it looks like no one know what to do on offense. Lots of standing around

Comment

Missed a clear offensive foul on Lebron with the off hand on the first OG foul. Him having two early is not good.

Comment

yeah nobody can score on this team

Comment

2 soft fouls on O.G. The 1st he played perfect defense on Lebron and he just barreled in the lane and turned his back in the air throwing the ball up. It was clean D Lebron just made it look like a foul

Comment

We do not look good at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X