Game #9 : Toronto Raptors 113 - Los Angeles Lakers 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Nurse’s tough love with the bench paid of big tonight. Those guys came out like a pack of wolves that hadn’t eaten for a month. Lol.
    Ya that was awesome. Now he has to give em minutes. Glad we finally got to see RHJ he was exactly what i hoped he would. Davis hit timely shots and played D. And boucher man, the guy was fucking unbelievable that stretch there in the 4th he had a god dam lock on the hoop. That was unbelievable bench play
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

The Bulls fan in here complaining after a wild win.
      That's all you got? lmao you gotta try harder than that. Fucking asshole.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rondae is that irritating hustle energy guy you hate to play against. Exactly what we needed off the bench.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I'm offering up a (fairly) healthy kidney to anyone who can get the Raptors a W today ...
            save the kidney and just give Boucher 20 pounds
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Masai Ujiri is a god among men. What a team.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Did you put Boucher and amazing in the same sentence? Lol. Yeah, Nurse is the real deal.
                Yeah he played great. Stanley played like shit.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What an impressive win.

Aside from FVV and Pascal....Boucher/ RHJ and Davis proved that Nurse can extend the rotation.

RHJ could just be adrenaline but what a huge performance defending Lebron.

Stanley Johnson, our Lorenzo Brown this season. Just atrocious.

Yes, tomorrow is a 2nd game of a B2B but the advantage is that they dont have to travel. Straight to the hotel just like playing at home.

Comment

• Signature W

Comment

• That was fun.

I'm looking forward to more lineup tinkering. After tonight, it feels like limitless possibilities.

I can see us playing a little hungover against the Clips tomorrow and I'm fine with that. We should be ok against Portland since they're so banged up in the front court. Dame can drop 60 and still lose.

Comment

• Lakers should dangle Kuzma and some to acquire Bradley Beal.

I would rather him going to the West than stay in the East.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                          Let's go Raptors chants. WE ARE LEGION. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
                          All Your Base Are Belong to Us.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...oi1L39hQwbnW&s

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Lakers should dangle Kuzma and some to acquire Bradley Beal.

I would rather him going to the West than stay in the East.
                            Beal can't traded this year thankfully
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Entertaining game.

Bench guys got their opportunities and took advantage. I was impressed by RHJ. He averaged 14 points and 7 boards 2 seasons ago for the Nets, hopefully he can turn out to be a solid bench player. Boucher had a great game on both ends of the floor. I still really like Terence Davis.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Beal can't traded this year thankfully
                                The wear and tear on Bron’s body is really showing and could be evident in a seven game series and if ever they reach the WCF.

They need another firepower to help AD. I still have doubts on Kuzma.

Comment

Working...
                                X