No announcement yet.

Game #9 : Toronto Raptors 113 - Los Angeles Lakers 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big win tonight. I’m out running through the streets in Dundas Square. It’s glorious. Cars are being flipped, buses are on fire, Marc Gasol is doing Jell-O shots.

WE STILL THE CHAMPS BAYBEE

Comment

• That second half was just beautiful. Unbelievable game, the bench was huge, pascal started taking it inside, fred was great, and OGs defence was as good as it gets. Kid is well on his way to an all defensive team selection.

Comment

• Wholy crap that was a fun game. Guys just love playing in Hollywood. Hope we get to see some of that tomorrow against Kawhi's new team.

Siakam's efficiency took a deep dive after tonight. Terrible at the line. 1-7 from 3 I think. The one where he and AD were going back and forth was awesome.

The comeback in the third, and the 10-0 run or whatever it was in the the 4th were awesome. Reminiscent of the come back against the Bucks in game 3. The combo of Boucher/Davis and RHJ were so much fun. RHJ especially. I had no idea he could be that good defensively. And he has a knack of getting a bucket in the rim with trees all around him.

Norm was pretty good in this one.. no bad tunnel vision plays. Amazing defense on Danny. Just completely snuffed him out.

Pascal played the entire second half. 42 minutes in total. On a first game of a back to back. Nurse is so damn crazy. And oh the excitement from the bench and him high-fiving and hugging everyone after winning a challenge was priceless.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Terrence. Davis. The. Second.

Fuck the draft and its silly hype.

Comment

• Man, Boucher with 4 blocks !!

Comment

• Great Win against a somewhat overconfident LAL. Loved the play of T. Davis, he easily beat the primary defender and was able to create.buckets for others RHJ looked good too.

Comment

• Awesome win! That was the most fun I've had watching a November basketball game, maybe, ever?

Bench really stepped up. I think this game might mark the official end of Stanley Johnson's chances here. If a bench player can't look even OK in THAT game, where like every bench player was awesome, what are we even doing?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I only watched the first half as I had to be up early this morning for a Remembrance Day ceremony. Take 2 minutes and remember our veterans guys and gals.

I'll be right back....

I didn't check the final score this morning as I wanted to see the highlights first before knowing how it ended.
                    Of course, this time of year I had to wait through the CFL playoff games, the TFC final against the Sounders and then the Leafs and other NHL games....

I really thought this game was ripe for a blowout in a bad way but what a nice surprise, especially that shorthanded and Spicy having a bit of an off game. To be fair, if you go back to page 3 of this thread, there was an awful lot of in-game negativity. Mine was based on an early blowout scenario, not being down by 7 with an entire Q to go lol

Now on to face Kawhi, hoping for a similar result but .....

Comment

• Could it happen again? Report: Clippers’ Paul George ruled out vs. Raptors on Monday

Comment

• Pascal in a new Sun LIfe commercial. Not sure where he's finding time to practice but he's sure making bank in endorsements.

Comment

• Raptors’ Serge Ibaka flying to Toronto to rehab sprained ankle

Comment

• I pinched myself numerous times in the 4th quarter because I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Amazing!! Kudos to Rondae, Boucher and Davis for stepping up big time last night. Especially Slimm Duck!

Comment

• Fuck ESPN! They just put highlights of the game on YT & it's highlights of Lebron & AD the loser team!! They arent even trying to hide the bias!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Fuck ESPN! They just put highlights of the game on YT & it's highlights of Lebron & AD the loser team!! They arent even trying to hide the bias!
                                The only highlights of lebron they should be showing is looking around for his hair plugs on the court after the Bouchard rejection swat

Comment

Working...
                                X