Odds Kyle Lowry Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds Kyle Lowry Returns

What is your opinion regarding this subject?

The poll answers mean how confident are you in the poll's question:

ex:
    Kyle Lowry signs with the Raps has a 100-90% chance of happening (highest odd of the bunch)
    Kyle Lowry signs with the Raps has a 10-0% chance of happening (lowest odd of the bunch)
    100-90%
    27.78%
    90-80%
    20.37%
    80-70
    29.63%
    70-60
    9.26%
    60-50
    7.41%
    50-40
    3.70%
    30-20
    0.00%
    20-10
    0.00%
    10-0
    1.85%
    Extra option?
    0.00%
    Last edited by OptimalOptimist; Fri Jun 20, 2014, 09:56 AM.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

I honestly think it is impossible he leaves, especially after coming back in Toronto for this event:

Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
      I honestly think it is impossible he leaves, especially after coming back in Toronto for this event:

Everything is possible...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Everything is possible...
        I live up to my username.
        Myself (March 2014):

Comment

Typically when you select odds you would go something like 100-0, 90-10, 80-20, 70-30, etc... I assume 60-50 would be the same as saying 60-40 (higher probability he resigns, but not completely confident that he will). So that's how I voted.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Typically when you select odds you would go something like 100-0, 90-10, 80-20, 70-30, etc... I assume 60-50 would be the same as saying 60-40 (higher probability he resigns, but not completely confident that he will). So that's how I voted.
            Sorry if i hadn't make myself clear, I meant it as Lowry will resigns with the raptor 100%-90% possibility is the highest one (therefore as a 10-0% chance of NOT resigning), as 0-10% means he only has a 10% chance at best re-signing. (will edit first post)
            Last edited by OptimalOptimist; Fri Jun 20, 2014, 09:56 AM.
            Myself (March 2014):

Comment

Pay him 10+ a year over 4-5 years contract and he is 100% yours. You can not get him for less than 10.

Comment

I think there's a very good chance he re-signs. I voted 80-90. I don't think another team will offer a competitive amount, as the teams with cap room will be focused on Melo or the big 3 if they opt out, and even if they do, I think Masai will match any offer amount to keep him, even if it means trading him down the line because his contract is too cumbersome.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

4/42 starting at 9.5 million. Good monies for a 28 year old PG . Who than has the finial security for life with this contract. Than he can make Calderon monies on his next contract wherever he wishes to play. NYC ,La has cap issues and Miami unless two of the big three opt out Lowry would be 4th option . Can't see that . Lowry wants to feel wanted by the city.

He will not see his number being called at the end of the game for the fore mentioned teams.

Comment

I can't see him leaving.

He has spent years looking for a place where he is the unquestioned starting PG.

There is no question he is valued and respected in Toronto by the team but also by the fans.

But nothing is ever a certainty so I voted 80-90%.

Comment

I went with the 60-70 range...kind of dicey because there are at least a couple of teams that need someone like him and might overpay. I think that KL has handled the whole free agency very professionally and cannot be faulted at all for trying to get whatever on what might be his last shot at the big money....unlike the cretin (and current Heat third option) who spoke with forked tongue each time the subject came up. He even fooled BC it seems. Hope KL comes back...it will be a easier road to team building.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        I can't see him leaving.

He has spent years looking for a place where he is the unquestioned starting PG.

There is no question he is valued and respected in Toronto by the team but also by the fans.

But nothing is ever a certainty so I voted 80-90%.
                        Yea but if we draft penis than he might feel he is being pushed out of the unquestioned point guard if he improves in the next few years. And Toronto has shown a history to ALWAYS have a point guard controversy
                        Last edited by yabadabayolo; Fri Jun 20, 2014, 11:39 AM.
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Yea but if we draft penis than he might feel he is being pushed out of the unquestioned point guard if he improves in the next few years. And Toronto has shown a history to ALWAYS have a point guard controversy
                          No idea why but this made me laugh out loud. Friday's morning magic.
                          Myself (March 2014):

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                            No idea why but this made me laugh out loud. Friday's morning magic.
                            My bad i meant ennis fuckking autocorrect man

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X