Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    If we fall for a Lou pump fake...
    i threw some biggie shoutouts in here as requests. didn't pick up on them?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

enjoy the game. was gonna take rocket -6. Did the rockets look like they were going out partying?
      LOL. They were getting on the bus so they all looked fairly serious. I didn’t see Harden so he may have been heading directly from the strip club.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Get some seerious Keon Clark vibes from Boucher ... in the best way possible of course. Lol
        Ya i can see him being a big meme poster on french message boards

Comment

I know people are curious about who will cover Lou and Kawhi (personally, I think Powell/Fred and OG respectively), but I'm more curious as to who is going to cover Pascal?

Beverly will probably pester Fred, but without Paul George, does that mean Kawhi gets the Pascal assignment? Anytime Pascal can switch on to anyone else, he should be able to make something happen. I doubt Patterson or Shamet will be very effective against him.

I'm hopeful for a bounce back game for Marc. Despite his age, I doubt Zubac gives him as much trouble as other centers in the league.

As for Harrell, unleash our bench on defence and let Pascal embarrass him in the open floor

Comment

After last night, i'm thinking davis should get some burn covering lou

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

i threw some biggie shoutouts in here as requests. didn't pick up on them?
              Totally missed them the first time around but just caught them. Well done!

Comment

Milwaukee Bucks all-star Khris Middleton is reportedly expected to miss three to four weeks with a left thigh contusion, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania.

and

Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward needs surgery on his broken left hand, a move that is expected to keep him out for about six weeks.

Comment

No idea on what to expect tonight....but we draw Ed Malloy and his crew with the whistles....
                  I hope they don’t tag Gasol with 2 early el cheapo fouls...

Hope the Adrenalin is still pumping and the Raps get the Staples Sweep
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 11, 2019, 09:16 PM.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Milwaukee Bucks all-star Khris Middleton is reportedly expected to miss three to four weeks with a left thigh contusion, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania.

and

Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward needs surgery on his broken left hand, a move that is expected to keep him out for about six weeks.
                    The whole top of the East (minus Miami) is getting banged up
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

James Ham: MRI confirms De’Aaron Fox suffered a left ankle sprain at the end of practice. He will be reevaluated in 3-4 weeks.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

The whole top of the East (minus Miami) is getting banged up
                        It's even better when you have all three of those guys in fantasy.

EDIT: All four if we're including fox...

Comment

Now I'm actually looking forward to getting this game out of the way, the whole Kawhi leaving the Raptors/going home to LA narrative is getting old now.

Even waiting until the Dec game in Toronto to get him his ring seems a bit stale and contrived.

Comment

Now I'm actually looking forward to getting this game out of the way, the whole Kawhi leaving the Raptors/going home to LA narrative is getting old now.

Even waiting until the Dec game in Toronto to get him his ring seems a bit stale and contrived.
                            Dude, the narrative ain’t going away lol. It’s going to ramp up even more ahead of next month’s return
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We still haven't had the chance to say goodbye to JV. Thats the return im most looking forward to

Comment

I want O.G to stop kawhi on the first possession and then have pascal come down and score on him.

LETS GO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X