Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #11: Toronto Raptors 114 - Portland Trail Blazers 106

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pascal will be in the MVP conversation sooner rather then later. The american media outlets producing these lists will not be able to ignore the raps success. Few thought they would be relevant this season and those folks are probably expecting a drop off at some point. But thats not gonna happen and when you have a team in the top 5 league wide with a guy playing the way pascal is, on both sides of the ball, that has to be acknowledged. Only 10 games in, they'll come around.

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Pau gasol keeps getting nba contracts to watch games in street clothes and guys like Carmelo can't get work
      This commented is very ironic in retrospect
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment


      • Portland just signed Carmelo lol that loss to depleted Toronto club was the last straw.

        Comment


        • Game Day!
          If there was a game day thread up, I'd know who they are playing and we could talk about their players and matchups ....

          Comment


          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Game Day!
            If there was a game day thread up, I'd know who they are playing and we could talk about their players and matchups ....
            Game day is tomorrow

            Comment


            • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

              Game day is tomorrow
              Whoops, I don't know why I was thinking it was today
              Still need a new game thread up tho lol

              Comment


              • Clippers losing 2 in a row makes me happy. When they lose its the next best thing in the NBA to me after Raptors wins .
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Clippers losing 2 in a row makes me happy. When they lose its the next best thing in the NBA to me after Raptors wins .
                  0-3 without Kawhi. Whereas in Toronto Kawhi was basically the last piece of the puzzle and the Raps were a highly functional team without him, the Clippers had to change quite a few things to get Kawhi and George there and aren't as capable without the former. I suspect by the end of the year it will be a different story with both Leonard and George in there full time but if Kawhi can't sit out 22 games or so then is he going to be healthy for the playoffs? Recall, he was basically playing on one leg for the final two series. Can Clips afford a one-legged Kawhi against the Lakers or Rockets?

                  Comment


                  • slaw wrote: View Post

                    0-3 without Kawhi. Whereas in Toronto Kawhi was basically the last piece of the puzzle and the Raps were a highly functional team without him, the Clippers had to change quite a few things to get Kawhi and George there and aren't as capable without the former. I suspect by the end of the year it will be a different story with both Leonard and George in there full time but if Kawhi can't sit out 22 games or so then is he going to be healthy for the playoffs? Recall, he was basically playing on one leg for the final two series. Can Clips afford a one-legged Kawhi against the Lakers or Rockets?
                    He'll sit out his 22 games, but if they lose 12-15 of them, plus another 20 he plays in, that means they're gonna have a lower seed, and they won't be playing no Orlando Magic in round 1.
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • We all deserve Lakers vs Clippers in round 1

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                        He'll sit out his 22 games, but if they lose 12-15 of them, plus another 20 he plays in, that means they're gonna have a lower seed, and they won't be playing no Orlando Magic in round 1.
                        Considering their only road win so far has been against the 2-10 Warriors, they'll wanna make sure to secure a top 4 seed.

                        Comment


                        • Report: Lakers’ Avery Bradley suffers fracture in right leg

                          Comment


                          • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            We all deserve Lakers vs Clippers in round 1
                            I hope they play each other at some point in the playoffs because it would be hilarious for the Lakers to have a home atmosphere every time

                            Same reason why I want to play Detroit in the playoffs at some point
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X