• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

If Blazers had Masai...who knows where they would be
    CJ would be on the Spurs.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Let's lose the game, I don't care, and play our end of rotation guys to see if any of them can fill bigger shoes. We have to be thinking long term, not short term regular season-wise.
      This is one of the more winnable games on this road trip. Blazers playing like shit and on the 2nd night of a B2B. We should 100% be expecting to take this one. Anthony tolliver is going to be Pascals matchup. I wouldn't be surprised to see him break the raptors scoring record tn
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The funny part of this is that Lillard is replying to a Portland fan
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I hope the guys don't go in too cocky on this one. Lakers came in like that vs. the raps and got schooled. Blazers are wounded but they have a good team and a star in Lillard that can cause a lot of headaches, especially vs an undermanned team on the road. We'll get the W if the guys continue to play to the level they've been playing as of late though.

Comment

Any update about Powell ?

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
              Any update about Powell ?
              He wasn't on the mid day injury report so i think he will be fine

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                I hope the guys don't go in too cocky on this one. Lakers came in like that vs. the raps and got schooled. Blazers are wounded but they have a good team and a star in Lillard that can cause a lot of headaches, especially vs an undermanned team on the road. We'll get the W if the guys continue to play to the level they've been playing as of late though.
                Kind of hard to imagine the Raptors coming into any game expecting it to be easy with how shorthanded they are.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Kind of hard to imagine the Raptors coming into any game expecting it to be easy with how shorthanded they are.
                  I can imagine it. Not saying it's gonna happen, they know they're on the road and undermanned, but they look at their record and look at Portland's record and there could be a temptation to "exhale" after the 2 hard fought LA games.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

I can imagine it. Not saying it's gonna happen, they know they're on the road and undermanned, but they look at their record and look at Portland's record and there could be a temptation to "exhale" after the 2 hard fought LA games.
                    I could buy it if they'd won both games, but they lost the most recent game and lost another rotation player in the process. And after all the frustration in game for Pascal and FVV, not being to close it out, I'd expect them coming out hungry rather than satisfied.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Kind of hard to imagine the Raptors fans coming into any game expecting it to be easy with how shorthanded they are.
                      It could be but seldom is in the NBA

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

The funny part of this is that Lillard is replying to a Portland fan
                        Oh boy Lillard is gonna go off tonight.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn. I guess since Portland doesn't have any big-time wings Nurse prefers shooting (Miller) over defence and hustle (Rondae)

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Damn. I guess since Portland doesn't have any big-time wings Nurse prefers shooting (Miller) over defence and hustle (Rondae)
                            I like RHJ as the backup. it will give pascal more rest and he can start to build chemistry with davis, boucher and thomas for when our full team is back. It will be nice to get a look a what malcom can give us to he hasn't got much of a look yet this year

Comment

And only one game out for OG! Yay!

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kind of hard to imagine the Raptors fans coming into any game expecting it to be easy with how shorthanded they are.
                                It could be but seldom is in the NBA
                                Right now it’s audition time for a bunch of guys for getting into the rotation....
                                RHJ, Boucher, Davis, Moore are all looking to be part of the rotation when Kyle and Serge get back.

Its show me time and these guys all wanna play.

Dont see a lack lack of effort being an issue tonight..or any night.

If Stanley J doesn’t see the floor tonight or inDallas on Saturday ...he might never see it on this team.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 13, 2019, 10:15 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X