• Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post

And only one game out for OG! Yay!
    Awesome news right there

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Right now it’s audition time for a bunch of guys for getting into the rotation....
      RHJ, Boucher, Davis, Moore are all looking to be part of the rotation when Kyle and Serge get back.

Its show me time and these guys all wanna play.

Dont see a lack lack of effort being an issue tonight..or any night.

If Stanley J doesn’t see the floor tonight or inDallas on Friday...he might never see it on this team.

It's not a matter of whether there'll be full effort. There will be with Nurse, or you'll find yourself parked on the pine.
      But few NBA teams are pushovers when desperation and a reasonable level of talent intersect.

Short 3 starters against any NBA team, you better bring it.

Game Day, go Raps!

Comment

Happy for Miller, I hope he plays well.

Comment

The stock of Chris Boucher is rising sharply. His defence looks more than amazing, and his jump shot had taken us by surprise.
          Will he continure ?

Comment

Miller starting is great news. Last guy on the border of the rotation who I thought deserved a real shot with the injuries. I think keeping RHJ coming off the bench makes sense, he's really our only PF depth with Boucher taking the backup C minutes, though he'll slide up to the 3 when Siakam is out there too.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And obviously its awesome that OG might only miss one game, besides the Clipper game he barely played in. Really need him with Lowry out - the offence will struggle regardless, but having OG to throw on the opposition's best scorer really helps save Pascal for offence, where we desperately need everything he can give right now.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Funny stat the the top five minute leaders so far this year are all raptors or blazers. Depth issues?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Funny stat the the top five minute leaders so far this year are all raptors or blazers. Depth issues?
                  I’m a little worried that Siakam and FVV are going to fall apart before Lowry and Ibaka come back
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I guess Gasol will get a lot of run but it would be fun to see Boucher against Whiteside

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Miller starting is great news. Last guy on the border of the rotation who I thought deserved a real shot with the injuries. I think keeping RHJ coming off the bench makes sense, he's really our only PF depth with Boucher taking the backup C minutes, though he'll slide up to the 3 when Siakam is out there too.
                      The Siakam/RHJ/Boucher lineup has the potential to be really fun and pretty good.

Comment

Hoping Miller plays well. Clippers were not a good matchup for him, he would have got steamrolled by Kawhi.

Comment

Siakam needs to be a lot more aggressive. Wtf is he doing out there? this is like watching 4th quarter against the Clippers.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Great start...Nick it's not the 2.7 sec. that cased Siakam and Gasol to fuck-up the D-Rebound.

Comment

I've never seen malcolm Miller do anything but miss shots. He must be good in practice or something
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There is no PG on the floor. Nothing is created.

Comment

Working...
                                X