No announcement yet.

Game #11: Toronto Raptors 114 - Portland Trail Blazers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dame has 9 points on 2-12 shooting. Imagine having RHJ and OG on the floor at the same time?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, Lillard looks checked out already.
      Lowry for Lillard?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Raps should trade for McCollum.
        After tonight the blazers are probaly thinking about trading for RHJ
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Dame has 9 points on 2-12 shooting. Imagine having RHJ and OG on the floor at the same time?
          Locking down Kawhi and PG in the Finals.

Comment

• Fun game, FVV, Siakam RHJ and aggressive D secured the win in the 4th. Liked seeing some guys attacking the O-glass. Portland has some issues.Where's Norm?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Happy for Miller, I hope he plays well.
              Sorry about your expectations.

Comment

Dame has 9 points on 2-12 shooting. Imagine having RHJ and OG on the floor at the same time?
                Can't wait for Siakam/RHJ/OG on the floor at the same time.

RHJ being able to guard everything from Dame to Lebron is really impressive.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  Fun game, FVV, Siakam RHJ and aggressive D secured the win in the 4th. Liked seeing some guys attacking the O-glass. Portland has some issues.Where's Norm?
                  Norm was horrible in his limited time. Did poorly driving to the rim and missed all his open threes, I was glad Nurse went away from him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

A smaller version, but he’s a carbon copy and more active. New fan favourite for sure.
                    Raptor fans love these kind of guys. JYD, Reggie Evans, Pops, Biyombo, Tucker, etc. Guys that are really flawed in so many ways but hustle really hard.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      Fun game, FVV, Siakam RHJ and aggressive D secured the win in the 4th. Liked seeing some guys attacking the O-glass. Portland has some issues.Where's Norm?
                      Davis was better on the glass and he was making shots so Norm got the bench.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Can't wait for Siakam/RHJ/OG on the floor at the same time.

RHJ being able to guard everything from Dame to Lebron is really impressive.
                        He has even done a decent job on centers like Embiid before too. Lots of defensive potential now with the emergence of RHJ

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Davis was better on the glass and he was making shots so Norm got the bench.
                          Have a feeling Norm may lose his minutes to davis by the time we get back to full strength

Comment

Portland helped Siakam get out of his slump. Will take it and run. Man 3-1 so far in this western trip without Lowry and Serge.. and now OG. This team is awesome.
                            Unbelievable. I’m in awe of this team right now.

Comment

• I wish we could trade Norm for someone else.. anybody else. I mean he seems like a good dude, and makes some great plays.. but he's so untrustworthy. He's good if we have to play the Bucks in the playoffs though.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Have a feeling Norm may lose his minutes to davis by the time we get back to full strength
                                Tbh, after seeing Davis in preseason, I predicted Norm would get traded by the all-star break. TD does pretty much everything that Norm does on both sides of the floor... but better.

Comment

Working...
                                X