No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows why Ennis is not on team Canada roster?! cause this Scrubb guy is a scrub!

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      The youth of this team just showed its head. Lots of chances to bounce back and make the final.
      9 missed free throws. Shot 42%. 17 second chance points and 52 points in the paint for ARG. 7 point game. Not a great recipe for success.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        It's not youth there lacking simple basketball fundamentals. You could teach a damn 5 year old to box out ffs!
        You can teach a 5 year old to box out, they wont remember to do it when the game starts, same with a 20-24 year old. The sky is not falling, it was just one game.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Canada's defence was about as good as the Philadelphia 87ers tonight
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Anyone knows why Ennis is not on team Canada roster?! cause this Scrubb guy is a scrub!
            Injured.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Injured.
              Thanks.

Also Sacre should never shoot the ball... ever!

Comment

• We had Mr. Clean subbed in late and the Scrubs and got our house cleaned, not in the good way
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• I can see why Boston went after Amir, dude with bad ankles will be much better defender at the centre spot then Olynyk.

Comment

• It's just one game, albeit an important one. All that matters is finishing in the top 4 after the second round and then winning that one game, the semifinal. Then on to Rio!

Comment

• I think we could have played defence just as well if we subbed in Nash for 40 minutes
                      Last edited by BS10; Tue Sep 1, 2015, 08:06 PM.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                        We had Mr. Clean subbed in late and the Scrubs and got our house cleaned, not in the good way
                        This was a dirty & ugly game, my screen monitor will need a good cleaning and scrubbing lol

Comment

• One good thing came of this: if Scola has an inexperienced defender on him for the entire game, he's likely to expose him horribly
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            This was a dirty & ugly game, my screen monitor will need a good cleaning and scrubbing lol
                            I know 2 guys on team canada that can help you with that
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                It's just one game, albeit an important one. All that matters is finishing in the top 4 after the second round and then winning that one game, the semifinal. Then on to Rio!
                                These are all young guys, who I'm sure are putting a lot of pressure on themselves to perform well .. I expect a completely different team for Game 2.

Gotta say, I was really conflicted seeing Scola go off like he did ... one part of me hates him, but the other part of me is excited for what he can bring to the Raps... the emotions!

Comment

Working...
                                X