X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Murray/SGA/Barrett/Olynyk/Thompson starting lineup with Joseph, Brooks, Boucher and Powell as other options? That's a solid base. Wiggins is still the biggest question mark, if he doesn't come out this summer then he never will again.
    If everyone's available I guess it would look like this:

Murray/CoJo
    SGA/Brooks/NAW
    Wiggins/Barrett
    Olynyk/Boucher/Clarke
    Thompson/Powell/Birch

Lyles and Iggy B are other NBAers we could use.

Very strong at guard/wing, a little less so up front just because of the lack of star power. But still an incredible team compared to years past.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Loving this. And with Nick at the helm. I've got my eyes on some more gold. Let's add to that Larry O'B.

Leave a comment:

replied

I guess there was a decision amongst the players to plant the flag now. Barrett should be a lock given that his dad literally runs the program, so aside from him that just leaves Joseph, Thompson, Olynyk, Clarke and Wiggins as the major players who haven't officially thrown their hats in the ring...and a couple of them are surely locks as well

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tristan needs to play... if we get Greece in our pool we need guys that can defend Giannis in the paint.
    So what you're saying is we

NeedTristanThompson

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Hearing these players commit to playing next summer is music to my ears. Of course, having the tournament in Canada should help tremendously. Something about playing in front of friends and family.
    We have never had potentially so many talented young players many of them with international experience (U-18 etc). Add a core of saavy veterans playing on home court and I like our chances.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Between him and murry thats the best backcourt we can get! Feel like this is going to open the floodgates
    Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Nov 26, 2019, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied

IShai Gilgeous- Alexander

I have known and made a promise to myself that representing my country is something I will continue to do and as my bro @BeMore27 publicly announced his commitment, I too will be there to do my best to help @CanBball get to Tokyo!
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Nov 26, 2019, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Hearing these players commit to playing next summer is music to my ears. Of course, having the tournament in Canada should help tremendously. Something about playing in front of friends and family.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Tristan needs to play... if we get Greece in our pool we need guys that can defend Giannis in the paint.
    You are right .. We need some bigs that play big .. The FIBA game is so different to the NBA especially at the center position.
    The Greek was somewhat neutralized and could wait to play NBA basketball again

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied

I'm with the majority on Wiggins, but he's actually having a really good season so far.
    It seems this Wolves coach has gotten something out of Wiggins that no previous coach has gotten .. He is playing a great season on both sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Like I said, I'm not even sure he makes us better by being on the floor at crunch time. If he wants to accept a bench scorer role than yeah, but I think he would come in like Mr. Captain Canada or something
    I'm with the majority on Wiggins, but he's actually having a really good season so far.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Fuck wiggins. It's like that Marilyn Monroe quote. If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
    Like I said, I'm not even sure he makes us better by being on the floor at crunch time. If he wants to accept a bench scorer role than yeah, but I think he would come in like Mr. Captain Canada or something

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Murray/SGA/Barrett/Olynyk/Thompson starting lineup with Joseph, Brooks, Boucher and Powell as other options? That's a solid base. Wiggins is still the biggest question mark, if he doesn't come out this summer then he never will again.
    That's not just a solid base, that's literally the entire roster we need, a medal contender

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Fuck wiggins. It's like that Marilyn Monroe quote. If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X