Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    Well maybe this loss is a wake up call and it is better to get that wake up call in the first game instead of later in touney when it is too late.
    It was the first game that actually matters, so they probably had some nerves. Luckily they'll be playing Cuba today, that'll help them bounce back.

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
      It was the first game that actually matters, so they probably had some nerves. Luckily they'll be playing Cuba today, that'll help them bounce back.
      Question if you had only one scenario that could come true which one would it would be ? Canada qualifying for the Olympics or
      Raptors making the playoffs .. Which would you want to happen ?

I myself am dying to see Canada's dream team in the 2016 Olympics ...

Comment

• I'm OK with the lack of cohesive team play yesterday, first game that counts and all, with the roster being thrown together a couple of weeks ago. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of effort in some key areas, real obvious breakdowns and mental lapses.

Maybe it's a one game anomaly....

....perhaps this 12 man rotation idea is having some drawbacks.

....or is the altitude?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          I'm OK with the lack of cohesive team play yesterday, first game that counts and all, with the roster being thrown together a couple of weeks ago. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of effort in some key areas, real obvious breakdowns and mental lapses.

Maybe it's a one game anomaly....

....perhaps this 12 man rotation idea is having some drawbacks.

....or is the altitude?
          That 12 man rotation bothers me and seems like Jay's style ... To win this we need a Scola type of game from one of our Canadians ... OLYNYK is only Canadian who shot more then 10 shots ...

The tournament we just participated in our Rebounding was our strongest asset and we can't be out worked by the big powers ... Could have our 7'4 monster helped in yesterday's match ?

Comment

• I liked what I saw out of Scrubb and Powell on offense though.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Argentina is probably the best team in the tournament, no shame in this loss. Argentina also just beat the very tough Puerto Rico team and Argentina is the only team in the tournament without a loss, so we're fine. Better to get this tough game out of the way early, get the guys prepared. Now we get to bounce back against the awful Cuban team. If we don't win that one feel free to go into full panic mode.

Comment

• I don't know what game you guys were watching but team kanada got bodied.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Mexico is undefeated and defending FIBA Americas champ.

Comment

....or is the altitude?
                    That altitude should not be ignored ..

Comment

Mexico is undefeated and defending FIBA Americas champ.
                      My bad, didn't notice Mexico and Panama were 1-0. Not worried about them though, the year they won wasn't for an Olympic bid so the field was pretty crap compared to this years.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        My bad, didn't notice Mexico and Panama were 1-0. Not worried about them though, the year they won wasn't for an Olympic bid so the field was pretty crap compared to this years.
                        Canada did seem to match up well against Mexico in last FIBA tourney cause they did beat them ..

Comment

• We better win this game.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            We better win this game.
                            Cuba has lost there last 2 games by a combined 51pts. If they lose this game smh
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• bookies don't even want to offer any odds on Canada.

We're gonna win by 31 points y'all. You heard it here first.

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Sep 2, 2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• How's the game so far guys?

Haven't watched yet.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X